Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
No update yet? May be worth a follow up inquiry...

I have resent the email to the contact address that is now on the website posted in the first post of this news topic, which says the following...

We are aware that Bissett Magazine Services (the company managing your subscription) has closed and we are working with several other publishers to ensure your subscription continues with as little disruption as possible. We have setup the email and phone number below so you can get in touch with our UK customer service team without calling an international number - the line is open from 16.00 to 23.00 AEST Monday to Friday.
We will update this site with more information as soon as possible but please rest assured we are looking at a number of options to keep your subscription running and we can guarantee we will keep your issues reserved for you.
Email: customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com
Tel: 283787931

I'm not sure if that phone number will work, as there is too many digits for a landline, and not enough for a mobile number... it was likely to have been typed up by someone in the UK.
It might be a Sydney number, with the "02" prefix missing the 0, which is how you would call the number if inside the UK, with the country code (when you dial into Australia with the 61 country code, you drop the 0 from the state prefix of a landline number, or 0 from the start of a mobile number).

I'll give them a day to reply, and then I'll start spreading the word about this contact email on other sites.