Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
I never had an issue with Toy Story World back when I used Ebay a lot more than I do now. They were always a good store to get Transformers that were a couple of years old from.
I got my mp hasbro soundwave off them ages ago, I don't get wtf happened, thought maybe it was the language barrier but they were almost too quick to back pedal as if they were expecting it.

The fact they're on 98.9 puts them below my safety threshold so I won't be going back to them anymore, I just thought "ok, they supposedly have 15 of repugnus in hand, how bad could it be since I used them before?"

The fact they refunded me so quickly tells me they knew they fucked up, but to cancel the transaction rather than wait a week like we discussed seems strange (because they cancelled it without telling me), all I wanted to know was how to get their tracking they provided working, not "oh we contacted the post office give us more time", um no I just wanted to see for myself I didn't even ask for a refund, and poof there it went