Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
Star Trek crossover? It's about time. Crossover with the animated series? Unexpected.

But complaints about Windblade? Questioning if Janeway a woman and saying she's always crying? Would have hoped that a discussion about Star Trek and Tranformers wouldn't have got so sexist so quickly. I mean this isn't another Star Wars thread is it?
I note you completely skipped how I said that another female character should have been the captain on Voyager instead of Janeway. Also skipped how I suggested a female character should have been the one in charge rather than the male captain they had on Enterprise.

So don’t talk bollocks about it being sexist. I’m allowed to hate a character that is female and make fun of her without it meaning I hate all women or think women should have played less of a prominent role in Star Trek. And others were suggesting they are getting tired of how prominent Windblade is, I don’t think any of them suggested it’s because she is female. In fact:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
it would be nice if they could use or develop some other female TF characters, not to mention diverge from the same old G1 staple characters for one of these things. It all looks like another stale cash grab shoehorning a bunch of "classic" characters together for no reason.

I don’t want another big argument along these lines so I’m going to leave it there. And if any female members wanna make fun of a male character go right ahead - I won’t label you sexist for it, I’ll just think you don’t like that particular guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
Way to kill an active thread.

Just cos we're Transformers &/or Star Trek fans doesn't mean characters are beyond reproach. We have our favourites & those we'd rather use as bum wipes. God help me if we can't express our views cos someone wants to pull out the sexist card at every turn. Come at me all you religious nutters.
Well said - god forbid we couldn’t make fun of Wheelie anymore