Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Blackarachnia

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    So today's grain of salt rumour is that she will cost 15,000yen, which seems fair.
    Hmmmm... nearly $200AU, might put her out of my reach

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    So today's grain of salt rumour is that she will cost 15,000yen, which seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Hmmmm... nearly $200AU, might put her out of my reach
    Yes but remember that's the RRP. With pre-order discounts this would come down to ~10,000 Yen (A$130) before shipping if purchased from one of the Japanese retailers. The person that posted the price claims to be a TT employee and has been on the money with other MP stuff so I expect this to be accurate. So that's quite reasonable compared to other recent MPs (MP-44, MP45 etc).

I'm super tempted but don't know if I'd pay 200 smackers for it. Might wait for a cheaper LMIB to surface later as I did with MP Cordon and as someone else I know recently did with MP43 Beast Meggie (these toys are in mint condition but the box has been opened so the price is nearly half RRP)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yes but remember that's the RRP. With pre-order discounts this would come down to ~10,000 Yen (A$130) before shipping if purchased from one of the Japanese retailers. The person that posted the price claims to be a TT employee and has been on the money with other MP stuff so I expect this to be accurate. So that's quite reasonable compared to other recent MPs (MP-44, MP45 etc).
    $130 seems a lot more reasonable, I'd be willing to pay that. Spose the price is still speculation at this point though. If she ends up super expensive then I'll have to bypass and save my money for Seige Jetfire and Omega.

If she is going to be cheaper with pre-orders, I can see them selling out fast. I never can navigate TTmall so I can just hope I log onto HLJ in the right timeframe to nab one.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm super tempted but don't know if I'd pay 200 smackers for it. Might wait for a cheaper LMIB to surface later as I did with MP Cordon and as someone else I know recently did with MP43 Beast Meggie (these toys are in mint condition but the box has been opened so the price is nearly half RRP)
    What does LMIB stand for? Less than Mint in Box or something?

$130 seems a lot more reasonable, I'd be willing to pay that. Spose the price is still speculation at this point though. If she ends up super expensive then I'll have to bypass and save my money for Seige Jetfire and Omega.

If she is going to be cheaper with pre-orders, I can see them selling out fast. I never can navigate TTmall so I can just hope I log onto HLJ in the right timeframe to nab one.
    I pre-order from Nippon-Yasan and they leave them open for months, they don't close quick. Anime-Export does sell out quick though but their pricing is no better than NY and at least with NY you don't have to pay up front. You can also choose to combine pre-orders before payment to save shipping. HLJ and AmiAmi are also good pre-order options.

What does LMIB stand for? Less than Mint in Box or something?
    I'm thinking Loose Mint In Box.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm thinking Loose Mint In Box.
    Loose mint in box sounds like a contradiction to me, it's either loose or it's in the box, can't be both. MIB (mint in box) or BIB (back in box) makes more sense.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Well, I guess I need to reconsider my plan of forgoing G1 MPs and just getting BW MPs. At this rate I might never buy another MP.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Loose mint in box sounds like a contradiction to me, it's either loose or it's in the box, can't be both. MIB (mint in box) or BIB (back in box) makes more sense.
    I know right? Met someone selling misb but clearly it’s opened! People are not using the correct term correctly.

An unconfirmed list of accessories for Blackarachnia posted on TFW...

• Retail price : Yen 15000
    • Release date: November
    • Package size : 165 mm × 85 mm x 240 mm
    • 1x Black Widow (Blacrachnia’s Japanese name) Body
    • 1x Smile Parts
    • 1x Screaming face parts
    • 1x Poison Anchor
    • 1x Anchor Missile
    • 1x Visor
    • 1x Visor cable
    • 1x Cord
    • 4x Spider Web Parts