Wow - this is great compared to the boring first couple waves we're into the exciting stuff.

Drooling over Apeface, he looks so good. I'm really impressed. Surely we have to get Snapdragon now?

Not a fan of the locomotive mode on Astrotrain but overall happy with the figure. Glad I didn't get the TR version now. I thought they executed the Springer figure better though.

Spinister is fantastic. I don't think I could be happier with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
Spinister is ruined by the completely unnecessary fake cockpit.
Nope, the fake cockpit is great. He has a cockpit on both feet, people complain about seams/transformation lines in alt modes, this way Hasbro fixes that and people still complain. Can't win.

I do understand that people feel that it's cheating but in my opinion if it looks good in both modes that's all that matters.

Crosshairs I was so looking forward to but I'm disappointed. I'll get him because I skipped the Ironhide and will skip the Ratchet however I'm really hoping that Pointblank and Sureshot get new moulds.

I can see pointblank as Counterpunch but would rather not. Cannot see Sureshot from Mirage. Maybe Slapdash from Mirage... hopefully new mould for Sureshot at least.

Will be getting all of this wave and doubles of some.