Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan-backed Hasbro project: Unicron

I?m a backer, I think. Pre-ordered at Ohmyprimus. Now that I have secured a copy my only concerns are shelf space and it reaching 8000.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I?m a backer, I think. Pre-ordered at Ohmyprimus.
    No, you're not a backer. Only people buying through Hasbro Pulse are officially backers and count towards the goal of 8000 orders. We as Australians are unable to be backers as Hasbro Pulse requires a US-issued credit card and a US address.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    No, you're not a backer. Only people buying through Hasbro Pulse are officially backers and count towards the goal of 8000 orders. We as Australians are unable to be backers as Hasbro Pulse requires a US-issued credit card and a US address.
    Well lol yeah that?s pretty....... obvious.

If it crosses 8000, I?ll be backer no. 8XXX, hence the I?m a backer....I think.

Where do you think the stores we’re all preordering off are getting this?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Where do you think the stores we’re all preordering off are getting this?
    Places like RK and Oh My Primus are getting their stock from Hasbro Asia, not from Hasbro Pulse. Do you really think they would be buying stock at $575 USD each from America and shipping it to Asia and selling it for exactly what they paid?

I've successfully used my Australian Credit card to ship to a US address from Hasbro Pulse.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've successfully used my Australian Credit card to ship to a US address from Hasbro Pulse.
    Ah Ok, I've never tried buying from Hasbro Pulse myself so I'm just going by what others have said.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That's a change from the Hasbro Toy Shop... as I couldn't order from there with a Credit Card that has an Australian billing address. (apparently it is easy to get your bank to put on a second billing address, and have your shipping forwarder be your American billing address, but I've never done it)

I've never done that, for the old Hasbro Toy shop I had a very trusting mate who let me use his cc details to ship stuff to him.

This order from Hasbro pulse I just double checked and I actually have my mates address down for delivery and card info. I guess they didn't check it against the card number.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

What’s with the post on Facebook Griffin? Have Hasbro AU gotten back to you or are you just pulling ideas out of your bum?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain