Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

  1. #21
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    At that price I don't give a stuff - this morning I had resigned myself to the idea I wouldn't be getting Unicron - now Im wondering if I could somehow save enough to get two!

    Story is on Seibertron and they are calling it currently the best deal on Unicron Worldwide

    It's really nice to have gone nationally from the back of the pack to first place

  2. #22
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    6,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sigh. I guess I should have waited a while before I ordered from Oh My Primus. Still, it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    Yeah well, given that I will only have to drive 5 minutes down the road to pick it up rather than pay $110+ in postage (and that's hoping the exchange rate doesn't go south over the next 18-24 months) I can handle if it's a little late.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  3. #23
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    33,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Story is on Seibertron and they are calling it currently the best deal on Unicron Worldwide
    That helps get the word out. TFW buried it into their ongoing discussion topic (I posted it as a new topic there), probably because it looked like it was promoting a business that doesn't advertise there.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    6,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That helps get the word out. TFW buried it into their ongoing discussion topic (I posted it as a new topic there), probably because it looked like it was promoting a business that doesn't advertise there.
    Walgreens doesn’t advertise there and they get a ton of promotion...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  5. #25
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    I find TFW to be strange with some of the stuff they allow and don't allow.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    7th Oct 2015
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sigh. I guess I should have waited a while before I ordered from Oh My Primus. Still, it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    Dennis is quite a reasonable guy...have you tried asking if you can at least transfer your Unicron deposit to something else in the store?

    I was not particularly bothered with the hassle of being a part of this, but with EB games/Zing coming into the picture...I just pull the trigger on Unicron. And if it helps tick up the backer numbers...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Dennis is quite a reasonable guy...have you tried asking if you can at least transfer your Unicron deposit to something else in the store?
    I've emailed him, I'm waiting for his response to see what he will let me do. If he's willing to do a straight refund then great. If he wants to do a store credit or something like that I'd be fine with that also as I need to order a couple of other things from him. I really need a Star Convoy for starters as that item is getting released soon.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    14th Jul 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Looks like an amazing deal-he's still way beyond what I'm willing to pay for any Transformer but (hopefully) will enjoy seeing the all photos once they (eventually) reach you all!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    That is a better deal and price than I would have ever thought, and even better once I heard about the Aussie dollar dropping to a ten year low!

    Hope the numbers come through and you?ll get you Unicrons!

    Hunting for PotP Sludge and Snarl. If any are still out in the wild or you don?t want yours anymore, let me know! Don?t care about the cards and will pay the postage costs!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,137

    Default

    This made my week!
    Ordered, you guys ordering two are intense!

    Part of me wants to, but part of me things that's cray cray.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •