Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
Its a figure that is equally as impressive/imposing in both modes, and so I think I'd want to display both modes.
I don't normally buy multiples, but as I mostly have masterpieces the various repaints allow for display of molds in both modes that way
Yeah I see where you’re coming from, especially with a lot of fans calling this MP Unicron.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I mostly buy doubles - one to display, one to keep sealed. So decided this was worth getting two.
Based on the pics of your collection I think this is pretty on brand for you. I’d be surprised if you weren’t getting two!

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate your perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
But... Jazz was inside Unicron in the movie. Surely that accounts for something?
Nice try, Not how it works. (although this moment was immortalised in the form of a sticker)

What if... they added bonus items of mini figurines of the characters that were running around inside Unicron at the end of the movie, which included Jazz... would you buy it then, just to have the Jazz complete with it's "bonus" Unicron figure?
Yes and I hate this idea lol. Ideally I’d try to find another collector to sell me their Jazz from their set, but if I had to buy it myself I wouldn’t be keeping Unicron.