Full credit should go to MayzaPrime for this as it was his idea

ARE YOU ORDERING UNICRON?

With 16 days to go, the current numbers for people who have preordered Unicron sit at 2562 backers, according to the Hasbro Pulse website. Pretty short of the 8000 that is apparently required by August 31st. This means they need to get an average of 340 orders a day between now and the end of the month.

Of course, many are speculating that there could be a big rush at the end as people decide they want this figure after all. Others have suggested that maybe the numbers will get 'accidentally' fudged so that it appears 8000 have ordered, or even that the deadline might be extended, thereby giving Hasbro Pulse the opportunity to avoid both embarrassment and/or a fan backlash.

At any rate, it would be interesting to know how many Ozformer members have ordered this figure. You can either vote anonymously or otherwise vote and tell us what you personally are doing in regards to this big toy

Personally I had given up on getting Unicron, but when I saw the deal they had going at ZING I preordered one for myself