Page 181 of 211 FirstFirst ... 161171176177178179180181182183184185186191201 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Bought my first SSD hard drive online today, a Sandisk Extreme 240GB (550R/520W). Looking forward to booting into Windows in 5.5 seconds.

Also bought a HDD caddy so I can install the original 2.5" HDD that came with my ThinkPad T420 as a 2nd drive. Oh hellz yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Bought my first SSD hard drive online today, a Sandisk Extreme 240GB (550R/520W). Looking forward to booting into Windows in 5.5 seconds.

Also bought a HDD caddy so I can install the original 2.5" HDD that came with my ThinkPad T420 as a 2nd drive. Oh hellz yeah!
    Oooooh! - Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oooooh! - Very nice!
    Cheers Hursti, as a fellow IT guru I knew you'd like that one. Have you made the jump to SSD yet? Only thing that worries me is that I'll get used to it at home then have to go back in time when I'm at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Cheers Hursti, as a fellow IT guru I knew you'd like that one. Have you made the jump to SSD yet? Only thing that worries me is that I'll get used to it at home then have to go back in time when I'm at work!
    Indeed!

Unfortunately no I've not made the jump yet , though I think when it comes time to build a new machine I'll do just that in tandem with Windows 7 - "Going back in time" with work, isn't that always the case?

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Oooooooooooh new car!!! I want a new car. SV6?? I wouldn't mind one of them.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Oooooooooooh new car!!! I want a new car. SV6?? I wouldn't mind one of them.
    Get them while you can. Probably won't be around new in a years time.

I didn't know whether to post this in the sharing joy thread or this one! I have been after one of these since my pool hall days back in Uni (I don't have enough fingers to count how long ago that was!) We are building a house atm and this is getting pride of place on the wall!

Not quite as cool as a new car (imagine's Larry Emdure from the price is right saying that!) but it's up there for me

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

Very nice man. More Pictures!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I didn't know whether to post this in the sharing joy thread or this one! I have been after one of these since my pool hall days back in Uni (I don't have enough fingers to count how long ago that was!) We are building a house atm and this is getting pride of place on the wall!

Not quite as cool as a new car (imagine's Larry Emdure from the price is right saying that!) but it's up there for me

Awesome!! that will be sweet. Now you just need a barrel full to go with it

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Very nice man. More Pictures!!
    Thanks Geigerrock-2 I'm very happy with it; probably the best car I have ever driven.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]