Page 186 of 211 FirstFirst ... 166176181182183184185186187188189190191196206 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I try the wii u in the store and it was quite heavy the controller , so just wondering if it did affect after long session...and does the screen thing actually get used when playing or just a gimmick ...And your right there no killer game out that worth it for me to get it right now...
    Heavy controller? You sure they didn't weigh it down a bit so it wouldn't get flogged? The Gamepad is quiet light for it's size and for it's components. It's actually not much heavier than an XBOX controller.

It does feel weird at first coz other controllers are smaller and more comapct. And as for long gaming sessions, it's not like you hold it up towards the screen, you just rest it in your hands or lap like you do when using PS3 or XBOX controllers.

As for the screen, depending on the game, it can either be used partly in game as an in-game menu/pasue menu, map, and some games have off-screen play, which means you can play the game on the Gamepad screen alone. This is good if the wife or kids want to use the TV, or you want to play in bed or elsewhere in the house. I also installed Netflix on my Wii U so i can watch TV show and movies on my Gamepad. Great stuff.

Courtesy of the very generous Paulbot; I received all these yesterday, eliminating many a poor quality .Mp3 and greatly expanding my collection of Aqua .Mp3s in the process!

The Office came from Amazon & the LG... because it's about time I got myself a new phone

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post

The Office came from Amazon & the LG... because it's about time I got myself a new phone
    Really enjoyed the last season of The Office. Good surprise at the end too.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Just received my order from JB HiFi's current "Horror Movie Sale"; 24x Films in total with many being LONG time favourites that've been upgraded from DVD and a handful that I didn't previously own, Halloween is going to be in HD this year!

Megatron Guest

^This may sound a little strange, but... I don't think that the Toy Story collection really fits in well? Then again, it probably would be scary if Toy Story were to happen in real life...

Nice collection, and lots of classics I see. Enjoy your Halloween viewing, I hope you survive it!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    ^This may sound a little strange, but... I don't think that the Toy Story collection really fits in well? Then again, it probably would be scary if Toy Story were to happen in real life...
    Perhaps, if you were a "rat-bag" of a kid like Sid anyway.

Nice collection, and lots of classics I see. Enjoy your Halloween viewing, I hope you survive it!
    My 1st introduction to Horror films was Stephen King's - "The Graveyard Shift" at about 6 or 7 years old, so I reckon I should be able to survive.
    (I 1st saw "Aliens" when I was 4 or 5 but I think of that more as a Scifi )

Picked up vol.1 of Samurai Pizza Cats. I remember seeing it from the middle to the end hope still holds up :-)

Picked up a pair of Goosebumps Bookends, for a Pound, via eBay UK:

...and had this awesome Tome arrive courtesy of the BookDepository:

the tomb look good.... how is it? is there lots of stories in there? And also how the stories them self ...i never actually read any of his books at all...