Page 188 of 211 FirstFirst ... 168178183184185186187188189190191192193198208 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The fit and finish on his aren't nearly as polished as mine is. His is really rough. Also, his magnets weren't glued into the metal handles (easily fixable, but he has to buy a certain type of glue to do it).

He said that his looks like a prototype of mine, and he's right. Side by side, you'd think his was a test shot of mine.

Even with those issues, he's still happy with it.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Unbelievable.

Less than two minutes later BOTH my magnets became unglued. One is stuck inside, and they're very strong, so that's going to be a pain to fix.

Looks like I'll need to borrow his glue.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Nabbed an ipad air today. Mostly for the wife, but i will be commandeering as necessary :P Not particularly happy with the price of the damn things but meh, it was fun lining up this morning!

On Thursday my Amazon music order arrived!, containing the following albums:

Fear Factory's - "Obsolete" (Digipak)

Nine Inch Nails' - "Pretty Hate Machine" (2010 Remaster)
    ________________"The Fragile"
    ________________"Year Zero"
    ________________"Ghosts I-IV"

Gave all of NiN's studio albums a solid listening a month or so ago (via YouTube) & noted down all that REALLY hit me in my musical tastes, they now accompany my previously sole "The Downward Spiral" CD - Really digging these tunes.

Huge NIN fan.

Was lucky enough to see them at Big Day Out years ago.

I like the new album too. The reviews seemed a bit mixed, but it works for me.

I also recommend the live DVD they released. It's great, and the rendition of 'Right Where It Belongs' with the projected images playing behind them is just magical.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Huge NIN fan.

I also recommend the live DVD they released. It's great, and the rendition of 'Right Where It Belongs' with the projected images playing behind them is just magical.
    Still gotta checkout the EPs "Broken" & "Fixed", but I'll add said DVD to the list too.

It's called 'Beside You In Time'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    It's called 'Beside You In Time'.
    Ah! - Excellent, thanks man.

Dropper post for my mountain bike arrived today. I'm very excited to get this as it makes downhilling a bit easier and more exciting. It was a birthday present from the wife but took a while to organise

Also got some spiffy knee pads which are also for downhilling. And no, i'm not wearing any pants in that photo. It was Friday arvo and I just got home from work!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Picked these up both for easier reading & photography experimentation.