Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TF Cosplay by OzFormers

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11
    You pay toys, you get... kids?
    ...so by that logic the writers for Animated must be getting paid with toys!

"A witch!"

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...so by that logic the writers for Animated must be getting paid with toys!
    Zing

North Melbourne-bot...?

yukitora Guest

Default uh... guys...

i'm doing a cosplay and i'm not a sexy dude. what should i expect? i'm just a short shit in a mesh box, do i need to make my costume in a way that i can bolt if i need to? do you recomend hard hats? where should i put most of my padding? (besides in my bra!) i've only met one cosplayer up here and that club is now dead and burried.

GOKIIIIIIIIT... i see you too like the 'one box, and feet in tissue box' effect. at least you can pee!

I'm scared to cosplay now!

Ever tried doing TF cosplay outside of a nerd event like a convention?! I have! I went out dining with friends once wearing a Megatron costume - I copped weird/dirty stares and verbal abuse from some stoner during a bus ride... (-_-) I also took the train from the Olympic Park Sprint platform at Lidcombe to Olympic Park for Supanova in my Ratchet costume - copped abuse from some guys on the train before mine.

Ever since then I go directly to conventions by car if I'm cosplaying. (-_-)

I actually did get shoved by some random guy in my Ratchet costume at Animania once - much to his surprise I actually gave chase... and caught him! He wasn't so tough after that.
    Weird dirty stares.... hmmm Are you sure you didnt follow Megsy's "look" to a tee? Coz you know even he is asking himself... "The trigger is in my crotch!? Why are the humans playing with my crotch?!?" hence the dirty stares heheheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

yukitora: the only other Australian female fan that I know of who's ever done a TF cosplay is Seishinkibou (also a QLDer!), but she doesn't really actively post these days. Perhaps you could drop her a PM on YouTube.

yukitora: the only other Australian female fan that I know of who's ever done a TF cosplay is Seishinkibou (also a QLDer!), but she doesn't really actively post these days. Perhaps you could drop her a PM on YouTube.
    Yeah, she's currently off gallivanting around the world. Well, California to be precise, went over for SDCC. Dressed as Blackarachnia and met Cree Summer. Come to think of it, she should be getting home any day now.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Default soon...

depthcharge. coming soon.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Default fish gun, also soon

this fish gun is currently 80cm.

Oh cool, looking forward to the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Oh cool, looking forward to the finished product.
    Make that 2!
    Depth Charge Cosplay? - Awesome!