Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Spotted the new Rescue Ratchet, Rally Bumblebee, Black Megatron and Desert Brawl FABs at K-Mart on Broadway yesterday (along with the usual recent fare).
    Last edited by dirge; 15th March 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

K-mart in Armadale finally got some new deluxes in, Camshaft, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher, Cliffjumper and Landmine. Despite not having bought anything new off the stores for a while I still haven't been able to force myself to get Overcast or Camshaft(I don't have Dreadwing or Swindle either) as I just can't stand those stupid ocular heads.
    Last edited by 1orion2many; 15th March 2008 at 02:11 PM.

Target in greater Western Sydney:

- New FAB's Rescue Ratchet, Smokescreen, Rodimus-Optimus and Desert Brawl
    - Scouts: Armourhide, Skyblast, Clocker, Arcee, Elita 1
    - Deluxes: Landmine, Camshaft, Dropkick, Longarm, Arcee, Brawl, Recon Barricade
    - Voyager Megatron x3
    - Leader Brawl, Megatron, Prime
    - Various G1 robot heroes packs

Duplicates of most of the figures, surprising since the same Target had nothing only 2 weeks ago.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

went to TRU today, nothing special but what shocked me was that they have restocked a massive lot of Ultimate Bumblebees in its new round packaging. There are about 40 in total (really a scalper's heaven) but still priced at $130.

As for Kmart, there's still a Thundercracker Voyager, Starscream Voyager, Camshaft Deluxe, Bumblebee'08 Deluxe, several Robot Replicas (was tempted to buy Frenzy though but decided against it). No legends or the new deluxes left.

That toy is so not worth $130...

But TRU will sit on them for _years_ without discounting them, if unable to sell them all promptly. It took them around 5 years to drop the price on Supreme Cheetor!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Went out today looking for new TFs. Was disappointed, but not surprised. Both Kmarts I went to had no new mainline stuff, and every store I checked out had like 1 or 2 new figures at the most.

TRU Garden City
    Ultimate Bumblebee with Titanium BB ($130).
    Those cylinder things are huge!!! I didn't realise they were so big, even seeing Iceburn's photos or having the toy itself already. If I had a choice, I don't know which packaging I would choose - box or cylinder.
    Also - Original Bonecrusher (fairly rare), and small Titaniums Rodimus and Thundercracker are on sale for $5 each!!!

David Jones
    Saw the first Final Battle Jazz at a retail store!!!
    It was $27, and I have one ordered from BBTS for US$10, so I didn't have to worry about grabbing it in desperation.
    Also
    Voyager (green) Ratchet, Starscream, Megatron $48
    Basics (up to air raid wave) $17
    Legends (first wave) $7
    Legends 2 packs (with Brawl and Cliffjumper) $13
    Slammers (cliffjumper Jazz) $15
    Real Gear (old ones) $17
    Robot Heroes (movie wave 1) $11
    Stomper Optimus $50
    (plus 2 Classics Jetfires for $48)

BigW
    Nightwatch Optimus $89
    Stockade x3, Landmine, Camshaft $25

Kmart Garden City
    Robot Replicas Frenzy, Jazz $27
    Legends Cliffjumper, Jazz (from the 2-packs) $6
    FAB 08 Bumblebee, Megatron (not the recolours) $27
    Screen battles (first 2) $40
    Legends 2-pack (with Nightwatch Optimus) $13
    Slammer Ironhide, Patrol Barricade $15
    Voyager Rescue Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream $46

Woolworths Garden City
    Legends Cliffjumper, Jazz, Recon Barricade, Jazz (from the 2-packs) $8
    Movie Blowup Bop-bag $6.

Kmart Sunnybank
    Movie Titanium Optimus, Blackout, Bumblebe (several of each, not there last week) $10
    Slammer Ironhide, Patrol Barricade $15

So despite all those Kmarts elsewhere restocking in time for the sale, the two nearest me didn't. I was really hoping to find Jungle Bonecrusher, newest Legends 2-packs and the newest four FABs.
    Ah well, it'll give me something to look for while in America in April.

scopronok legends 2 pack at kmart

toy kingdom have discounted the real gear to $9!!!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I stopped into Kmart Sunnybank today while picking up my mail, not expecting them to have got their new stock in before the sale ends, but was surprised to see they had. Unfortunately, they had 7 items I wanted, but their sale only works with pairs of purchases. Ah well. I got six items, and left Jungle Bonecrusher for another time.
    They *had* 2 of each of the new four FABs (BB, Night Megatron, Rescue Ratchet, Desert Brawl), plus two more cases on the top of the shelf. (I bought one set of four)
    They had the new Deluxes (plus another case on top of the shelf) of Stockade, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher and others in that assortment like Landmine.
    Also had the new Legends 2-packs with Scorponok, Ice Megatron, etc.

A sneak peak at what I got from the post office today (still waiting on two more boxes, and will detail it all later)

griffin..that's ultimately insanely crazy acqui!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I stopped into Kmart Sunnybank today while picking up my mail, not expecting them to have got their new stock in before the sale ends, but was surprised to see they had. Unfortunately, they had 7 items I wanted, but their sale only works with pairs of purchases. Ah well. I got six items, and left Jungle Bonecrusher for another time.
    They *had* 2 of each of the new four FABs (BB, Night Megatron, Rescue Ratchet, Desert Brawl), plus two more cases on the top of the shelf. (I bought one set of four)
    They had the new Deluxes (plus another case on top of the shelf) of Stockade, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher and others in that assortment like Landmine.
    Also had the new Legends 2-packs with Scorponok, Ice Megatron, etc.

A sneak peak at what I got from the post office today (still waiting on two more boxes, and will detail it all later)
    wow