Page 505 of 515 FirstFirst ... 485495500501502503504505506507508509510 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

JBHifi Burleigh Heads Stockland has *some* Evolution wave 1 figures. I picked up Armada Hot shot @ 39.98, and Core class Sludge (@19.98), and there was one more of each. Not sure if they ran out of room to put stock out, or the other figures in the assortment were cleared out. There was also Voyager Lio Convoy for 59 something. I’ll wait until its on sale, if I pick it up at all.

But check your stores, you might be luckier.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toyworld Toowoomba had some Kingdom stuff on clearance. Leader Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, and Beast Mode Megs were there for $59 each. Paleotrex, Shadow Panther and Waspinator were clearanced for $20 each, and they did have both the Ark and Metroplex, though I didn't check prices on either. They did have a few Motormasters for $179 each, and Leader Rodimus Prime for $89.

They also had $10 off the Buzzworthy Bumblebee 2 pack with Spike and Bumblebee, the one that's basically on a Bumper body. That was down to $25, from 35.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Logan Hyperdome on Saturday - TK Maxx has a trio of Shattered Glass Goldbugs for $24.99, Toymate has heaps of retro Headmasters for $22.

From last week...

Myer Garden City - a whole lot of nothing (and no Evolution Deluxes).

JBHifi Garden City - the toys have moved again, and only a couple of the new Evolution toys left. (only Leo Prime when I left)

Myer Carindale - more than Garden City, but still no Evolution Deluxes.

Target Carindale - another whole lot of nothing. But funny to see the Taronga Zoo promotion stickers on the toys, which says to buy the toys from BigW.

JBHifi Carindale - a nice range, but no Evolution toys at all.

Kmart Carindale - Nothing note-worthy in the toy section, but they had the new adult socks n jocks...

And thanks to a quick recon by member Justowen for me, no Evolution Deluxes at the CBD Myer too. Really had to be quick on those things...

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh
    Micromachines Mystery Pack micro playset + vehicle. I got the cashier to scan them and they said they were $20 each. There are transformer toys on both sides of the aisle, these are located on the right side.

I certainly can't trust the importer Big Balloon... as I was only just asking them 3 weeks ago if any more of the Transformers Micro Machines were on the horizon, and was told that they weren't.

The price is very expensive, so if anyone is looking for the Transformers ones in the Blind Packs, refer to the Micro Machines News topic in our News section, as it should still have the codes listing. If not, I think TFWiki has them listed on their Micro Machines page.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toymate Robina
    Earthspark Spin Changer Bumblebee
    Retro Headmasters wave 2

Big W Robina
    2x Evolution Metalhawk, 1x Evolution Twincast (price check says item not found)
    Legacy Blitzwing and Legacy Transmetal II Megatron (price check says item not found for Megatron)

Target Robina
    Transformers Walkie Talkie

Target Brisbane CBD had a full selection of Wave 3 Legacy deluxes. Two Skullgrins & one each of Crankcase, Pointblank & Dead End. There was no price tag. A couple waves behind but at least two of those had been hard to find I thought.

Big W at garden city had some Studio Series deluxe, Rise of the Beasts Bumblebee, and Airazor. $29 didn't see others, just one of each.

Garden City Target restocked Wave 3 Legacy Deluxes, so there's 2x Dead End left.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"