Page 25 of 515 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

A new RH wave has appeared in Victoria, Pedaking & Ricochet and Tigatron and Inferno, does this mean that in Vic it skipped the wave with Perceptor and Beast Machines RH (Wave3)? thanks

Hailing from WA here!

Had a good experience attending a conference at your beaut city this last weekend. Took some time to check out the malls:

Big-W Brisbane had nothing remarkable to note... although the Powerbots Devastator is not out in WA last time I checked.

Myer Brisbane had deluxe Smokey, Skids, Chromia, and some others that I haven't seen outside of a Toyworld in WA. Just had to nab the Skids for myself. Some Voyagers present, but nothing special. All at full Myer price points.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

BigW Browns Plains restocked their Legends, but I only found Grindor, Fallen and Enforcer Ironhide.

It would seem the Big W's down south are a lot better than the ones up north re: Transformers for some unknown reason. I gave up trying to find Legends Fallen locally and bought him from ebay. Can sleep easy again...For now.

ROTF deluxe Swerve (red repaint of sideswipe) was sighted at a BIG W today. The rest of the wave was gone.

im currently at based at Brisbane City atm, anyone can help me where to go to find transformers im just so lost here atm? I saw one Mr. Toys but nothing spesh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    It would seem the Big W's down south are a lot better than the ones up north re: Transformers for some unknown reason. I gave up trying to find Legends Fallen locally and bought him from ebay. Can sleep easy again...For now.
    I actually saw legends of the fallen at Brisbane David Jones Queen St. and a mudflap and ironhide

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    im currently at based at Brisbane City atm, anyone can help me where to go to find transformers im just so lost here atm? I saw one Mr. Toys but nothing spesh about it.
    The CBD has a Toyworld at the high end of the mall, a DJs at the low end, a BigW just outside the low end, and in the Myer center there is a Target, Myer and another Toyworld.

Kmart now have RPMs, both Minivehicles and Battlechargers. Saw them at the Sunnybank store. Single pack MVs (wave 1 and 2) $9, and I think the Double packs (wave 1 and 2) were $18. The BCs were $23 each.
    They also restocked their Legends, including more of wave 1 (with Optimus, which I was having trouble finding a couple weeks ago).

Ejector and Nightbeat were in Morayfield Target, Stratosphere in Morayfield Kmart.