Page 202 of 870 FirstFirst ... 182192197198199200201202203204205206207212222 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Thanks for the confirmation that Generations figures are not on clearance at Target. I had a few on the hit list to get while I was up in QLD but $28 is too expensive. Can import for cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    No Books at Target Penrith either, only ever seen two Bumblebee trades there before, so didnt expect to find anything!

Target Penrith had all the first two waves of movie deluxes, voyagers etc. All the same stuff from the Big W sale really.

Plus for $28 you can get some Generations figures, they had 2x Dirge, Red Alert and 1x Blurr and Soundwave.
    Must say I was disappointed that the Generations toys were still $28, and not $20, it stopped me buying some of the figures I still need.
    I bought TF Ongoing Volume#1 from Target Penrith awhile ago. Also Newspower Penrith (near woolies) had lots of LSoTW TPBs...

Has anybody seen those Optimus+Comettor 2 packs? There were a couple at Kmart but were gone by the time I had the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonecrusher View Post
    Also Newspower Penrith (near woolies) had lots of LSoTW TPBs...
    That's excellent news dude, I'll have to let 1AZRAEL1 know - I don't suppose you remember the price do you?

Has anybody seen those Optimus+Comettor 2 packs? There were a couple at Kmart but were gone by the time I had the money.
    I've seen the tag but not the figures dude, sorry.

there were a few at kmart campbelltown last weekend, i have not checked any recently.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's excellent news dude, I'll have to let 1AZRAEL1 know - I don't suppose you remember the price do you?

I've seen the tag but not the figures dude, sorry.
    Around $20? I bought one but there were at least another 4-5 there, but this was about a month ago.

Around $20? I bought one but there were at least another 4-5 there, but this was about a month ago.
    Cheers mate, I'll definitely have to pass this along to 1AZRAEL1.

Kmart Stanhope Gardens had a heap of the HA wave 1 figures, a couple of Laserbeaks, and lots of Cyberverse wave 1 figures.

About a dozen of the HA Sideswipe figures for $25.

Also have 2x Thundercrackers, 1x Wheeljack. No Warpaths, as I took the last one.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    No Warpaths, as I took the last one.
    That was obviously yesterday before 5 PM because I was there around that time and don't remember seeing any Warpaths. We've probably bumped into each other a number of times without realising it
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Was someone here after a WFC Soundwave? I did find one, pm me if you are after it, and I will let you know where it is (or I might pick it up tomorrow anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Was someone here after a WFC Soundwave? I did find one, pm me if you are after it, and I will let you know where it is (or I might pick it up tomorrow anyway )
    Still $28? Sitting besides some Red Alerts and a Blurr?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)