Page 278 of 870 FirstFirst ... 258268273274275276277278279280281282283288298 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Sorry, badly worded. All the primes. 1 bloke bought 4 of the last lot he had.

They reckon they haven't seen TC yet
    Yeah, I think I know who that might've been and if it was him? - At least I know that it was in an effort for other collectors & not a scalper.
    That said, it still denies those who live in the local area the opportunity to buy them which sort of grinds on me a bit.

Knowing our luck here in the Illawarra, we'll probably miss out on the MP Thundercrackers as it'd just be my luck (Ours collectively I guess) that they either never show up or someone will just buy the lot.

I don't know Hursty. The way MP Optimus walked out they'd be nuts to pass up Thundercracker. I'll head out on Tuesday and have a look. Should call first though

TRU Erina still has not had any MP Prime or Cracker. The Slowest TRU in Aus I think. Well it does not bother me. I have them both anyway.

3 of the combaticons at target RH: swindle, blast off & forgot the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    I don't know Hursty. The way MP Optimus walked out they'd be nuts to pass up Thundercracker. I'll head out on Tuesday and have a look. Should call first though
    I hope you're right dude, as I've been waiting to complete my MP Seekers for many years now.
    When I was in there last the bloke behind the counter told me that to have the best likelihood of finding out what stock they have, to call on a Friday as that is the best time that the staff will know what they've got and it could save one a trip out for nothing.

Hopefully that's of some use to you man, but if you see any do let me know please.

Will do dude

Will do dude
    Cheers man.

you want me to hide, grab or hold if I luck out and find. Anyone else while I'm asking?

you want me to hide, grab or hold if I luck out and find. Anyone else while I'm asking?
    If you can, that'd be great - Even send a txt if you can.

Will do. This is open to other members as well. If I can help anyone out I will.

Toyworld (unsurprisingly) has nothing new. Thought I was being overly optimistic when I ran down to Toyworld to see if they had FoC Soundwave, Soundblaster. I'll keep checking though and when it's quiet in there I'll ask