Page 576 of 870 FirstFirst ... 556566571572573574575576577578579580581586596 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

TRU Bankstown has a MP Star Saber for $250 in their reduced section - sticker says "Missing piece, not sure which one".
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    TRU Bankstown has a MP Star Saber for $250 in their reduced section - sticker says "Missing piece, not sure which one".
    I wouldn't be surprised if someone stole the English bio.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Prime View Post
    3-step Optimus has been sittin at K-Mart Lake Haven since Monday and will continue sitting there at the $69 they want for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    They have heaps of those 3 step primes at Penrith Kmart, $49
    Kmart doesn't have uniform pricing nationwide? My local Kmart has 'em for $69! Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Kmart doesn't have uniform pricing nationwide? My local Kmart has 'em for $69! Seriously.
    That's how much they cost at Kmart Castle Towers!

Guessing some stores have different prices to others.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Don't forget that there is a regular 3-step Optimus (the size class that is about $50 and has Bbee, Grimlock, and Steeljaw later) which is red and blue, while this Mega 3-step is at about $70 and is red and black.
    I don't know if the regular 3-step has arrived here yet as it is wave 2, and we don't get too many collectors of gimmick toys to get too many sightings of them, or recognise the different ones.

Big W have 3 Step Changers for $40
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't forget that there is a regular 3-step Optimus (the size class that is about $50 and has Bbee, Grimlock, and Steeljaw later) which is red and blue, while this Mega 3-step is at about $70 and is red and black.
    I don't know if the regular 3-step has arrived here yet as it is wave 2, and we don't get too many collectors of gimmick toys to get too many sightings of them, or recognise the different ones.
    I just don't understand this price. How could they possibly price them that high? What parent would ever spend that much on such a simple toy for a child? I get the reasons for simplification of transformation etc, but these prices are just incomprehensible.

The cashier took a step back when she saw the look on my face when she said it was $69.

Even the others (Grimlock etc) at $39 are way too high and I'm waiting for a sale for the Grimlock.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Not sure if this goes here but...
    http://www.bigw.com.au/product/trans...0000000209919/

(But only found through a Google search)

But lol that stock footage looks like some awkward mistransformation :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Not sure if this goes here but...
    http://www.bigw.com.au/product/trans...0000000209919/

(But only found through a Google search)

But lol that stock footage looks like some awkward mistransformation :P
    yesterday they still had it on their website and you can search it. Today it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    I just don't understand this price. How could they possibly price them that high? What parent would ever spend that much on such a simple toy for a child? I get the reasons for simplification of transformation etc, but these prices are just incomprehensible.

The cashier took a step back when she saw the look on my face when she said it was $69.

Even the others (Grimlock etc) at $39 are way too high and I'm waiting for a sale for the Grimlock.
    size is something they base price on I think, being it's large, therefore they can get parents to spend more on it.

While I'm sure the profit margin on the retail price for these things is massive, I think you'd be surprised at the amount of engineering that goes into making these types of transformers work well every time. apart from the internal complexity that reduces the external complexity, they also need to have ways for the mechanism and structure to yield when it's pushed too hard in the wrong direction so it wont break leaving dangerous parts, and preferably so that when forced back to where is should be it will still mostly work if then used properly. Designing all that in takes a lot of time and development time costs money.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)