Page 598 of 870 FirstFirst ... 578588593594595596597598599600601602603608618 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    yowsers, I was thinking of getting the seeker set but maybe not so much now.
    Price isn't to bad really for the seekers with them about 65ish each but it is myer and I am sure there will be a sale on soon or something like that!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Also keep in mind the AU$ is now circling the 70 US cent drain... so if this was a year ago, those probably would have been about $200 & $130 before a sale. Which would have made it good value for the coneheads.

No matter how low the price goes on those YOTG toys, they'll never be good value.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Also keep in mind the AU$ is now circling the 70 US cent drain... so if this was a year ago, those probably would have been about $200 & $130 before a sale. Which would have made it good value for the coneheads.

No matter how low the price goes on those YOTG toys, they'll never be good value.
    at $130 I would have jumped on the coneheads, but regardless of the reason for them being $200 it's just so much to pay for something that is so simple and lets be real, 3 copies of the same thing.

and I totally agree with your comment about the yotg toys. The Prime is very heavy, If it were in original or modernised colours and closer to the $150 mark I might think about it for curiosities sake but in those colours I don't think I'd bite for anything over $20.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Toy mate tuggerah has beast hunter deluxe bee wheeljack as well as the full wave 3 (ratchet, dreadwing and skystalker) for $15 no smokescreen or ripclaw

As well as a bunch of movie voyagers EXcluding optimus and grimlock from what I saw for $25

There were also the Weaponizers optimus and bee as well as wave 1/2 Cw and more

Came across a Motormaster at Broadway Target (pretty sure) or Kmart last night (sorry, was running around for a few things).

Edit: Must have been Target:

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    2 motormasters at broadway target
    Also, these AOE plushies for $12 at The Reject Shop:

Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 21st August 2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Correcting sighting.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Oooo... I want the plushies... regret that I did not get the softimus prime last time

Came from Target Mt Druitt this morning. Just 2 CW Prime and 10 CW Silverbolt and a couple of RID deluxes

Big W Young
    CW Groove Rodimus Skywarp Windcharger Streetwise Rook Dead End Off Road
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Also, these AOE plushies for $12 at The Reject Shop:

Plushie swords... awesome.
    Looks like two types?

Those things on the bottom shelf were out a year ago on Amazon, and just looked so creepy with their stunted legs. There was also a Grimlock one which didn't seem to have a real face to it either, making it extra creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Plushie swords... awesome.
    Looks like two types?

Those things on the bottom shelf were out a year ago on Amazon, and just looked so creepy with their stunted legs. There was also a Grimlock one which didn't seem to have a real face to it either, making it extra creepy.
    They have the Grimmy one in Parra Reject Shop, it is a bit creepy