Page 655 of 870 FirstFirst ... 635645650651652653654655656657658659660665675 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And bought
    Champion!, Thank you, PM sent.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I think that's the store I went to. When I got there around 12.30pm today, only one Astrotrain was left!

Be careful with the Astrotrain, mine has two left legs & can't be transformed into shuttle mode.

Hopefully Hasbro will give me a right leg, I'll be calling them later this morning
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Be careful with the Astrotrain, mine has two left legs & can't be transformed into shuttle mode.

Hopefully Hasbro will give me a right leg, I'll be calling them later this morning
    Hasbro usually aren't able to do anything about replacement parts, as they will probably tell you to take it back to the store for a replacement (or refund if none left in stock).
    It's just easier for them to issue a credit to retailers who take back faulty goods, than keep a supply of parts on hand for all of their thousands of toy products each year.
    (the rare exception is when it is a fault across every item, like the half-painted head for Construct-Bots Starscream a number of years ago - they were actually sent about a dozen fully painted heads to the Sydney office to send out to anyone (kids) who asked about the "faulty" head)

Thanks for the heads up - mine are okay, but one of the back grey wingtips popped off when I simply nudged it. I was able to push it back in after applying some force, but just feel the QC is general is bad....

I picked up an Astrotrain tonight from Erina and mine has no issues however the blur I did pick up is missing a silver paint app on the left arm...

Erina btw has a pair of silverbolts, a scattershot and Skylynx for voyagers, both the Titans return leaders. There's a single leader jetfire and MP star saber left. Tons of legends figures too, yeah as usual it's pretty well stocked

Kmart Blacktown has 2 left each of Astrotrain and Sentinel Prime.

Also had a smattering of Robots in Disguise Launcers and minicons as well as a nice selection of Rescuebots in various sizes. No other generations/CW or Headmasters though.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

KMart Hornsby has several (maybe 4) sets of Astrotrain and Alpha Trion.
    Also some RID stuff

Toymate Chatswood has all the Titans Return wave 1 deluxes, as well as a hand full of titan masters. No voyagers or leaders through.
    Kmart next door has Alpha Trion and Astrotrain.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Kmart Blacktown has 2 left each of Astrotrain and Sentinel Prime.

Also had a smattering of Robots in Disguise Launcers and minicons as well as a nice selection of Rescuebots in various sizes. No other generations/CW or Headmasters though.
    Had. I bought the last Astrotrain tonight