Page 240 of 613 FirstFirst ... 220230235236237238239240241242243244245250260 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 6122

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    If anyone in WA finds an Airachnid would you mind picking one up for me? I work in the city so happy to meet up and give u the cash.
    Sorry mate, no joy on this one at Ellenbrook Big W!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Dammit that was my fallback Big W!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    No probs, thanks for looking. Got my wife checking out Kingsway today and I might see if Whitfords have theirs out after work. They didn't have any $10 deluxes out yesterday.

Whitfords rocks out with its stock out. Finally. Sadly no airachnids or soundwaves. Bucket loads of vehicons though if anyone is looking to army build. Kingsway has its stock out too but again no airachnids or soundwaves.

Whitfords rocks out with its stock out. Finally. Sadly no airachnids or soundwaves. Bucket loads of vehicons though if anyone is looking to army build. Kingsway has its stock out too but again no airachnids or soundwaves.
    I know I'm on the other side of the country and that postage may negate any savings, but I can help out with a Soundwave - So too an Airachnid if you're REALLY after her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I know I'm on the other side of the country and that postage may negate any savings, but I can help out with a Soundwave - So too an Airachnid if you're REALLY after her.
    Thanks for the offer Hursti, really appreciate it. I might pass though, as you say the postage would push the price up more than what I'm willing to pay for her. I have a Soundwave though thankfully, I was just putting it out there for anyone looking so they didn't waste their time at those stores.

The thought of a $10 Airachnid is attractive, but I really don't think I could justify paying much more than that.

May all your future hunts be successful, ur a good bloke.

Thanks for the offer Hursti, really appreciate it. I might pass though, as you say the postage would push the price up more than what I'm willing to pay for her. I have a Soundwave though thankfully, I was just putting it out there for anyone looking so they didn't waste their time at those stores.

The thought of a $10 Airachnid is attractive, but I really don't think I could justify paying much more than that.

May all your future hunts be successful, ur a good bloke.
    No problems at all dude, I'm happy to extend a helping hand to those looking for a specific figure ; but I 100% agree that Airachnid is not worth a cent over $10 , so no problems dude - same to you on your hunts.

If anyone is desperate for a Soundwave, I am happy to help.

$10 Deluxes at Big W Success though no Vehicons as I took the last of them, still plenty of Hot Shot, Ratchet, Arcee, Bumblebee and Knock Out.

Also forgot to mention Series 2 Kre-O Micro Changers at Big W Success.
    Last edited by Bumbleb33; 18th July 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect grammar.

Yots Optimus prime at Kmart cannington carousel.