Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electro Disruptor Ligier!

OMG*drools, dude this is the figure i have to get, im a big fan of mirage! i sooo want this figure lol

This looks awesome. But doubt it'll be any easier to get than Gentei Wildrider...

I seem to be the only person who thinks it looks ugly... (shrug)
    I am a fan of transparent TFs, but not when it is only part transparent. It just looks half-assed, or an incomplete prototype.
    The robot mode looks okay I guess, but the vehicle mode looks wrong having clear wheels and solid car body.

Pity about the book not being a new version of the original Generations. It's misleading if they call it Generations. They should call it the 2008/2009 archive, or whatever the one was called released in 2007 that covered most of the toys from that year.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn
    gok, but that Transformers Generations Vol. 1 is in jap right?
    Yeah so? Trust me, if it's anything like its forerunners, even if you can't read Japanese it's an AWESOME book. Transformers Generations and Transformers Generations Deluxe have professionally photographed pictures of every Transformer toy from G1, G2 and Machine Wars.

Or you could wait for Hasbro to licence an English translation, but considering that they haven't even done it for the original Transformers Generations book (and that was published 9 years ago) I wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I seem to be the only person who thinks it looks ugly... (shrug)
    I am a fan of transparent TFs, but not when it is only part transparent. It just looks half-assed, or an incomplete prototype.
    The robot mode looks okay I guess, but the vehicle mode looks wrong having clear wheels and solid car body.

Pity about the book not being a new version of the original Generations. It's misleading if they call it Generations. They should call it the 2008/2009 archive, or whatever the one was called released in 2007 that covered most of the toys from that year.
    I had a good look at it and I agree with you (Before I quickly saw the robot mode thumbnail and thought it was all clear). It's not worth getting if you already own several releases of the mold.

meh

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah so? Trust me, if it's anything like its forerunners, even if you can't read Japanese it's an AWESOME book. Transformers Generations and Transformers Generations Deluxe have professionally photographed pictures of every Transformer toy from G1, G2 and Machine Wars.

Or you could wait for Hasbro to licence an English translation, but considering that they haven't even done it for the original Transformers Generations book (and that was published 9 years ago) I wouldn't bet on it.
    Yes you don't buy the original Generations for the words. Although an English translation would be heaven the book is perfectly great for a non-Japanese speaking person (and there is some English in it, for instance all the US toys have their English name listed).

Pictures in the original book alone were more than worth the money.

Transparent TFs do nothing for me

North Melbourne-bot...?

wow clear plastic transformers look plain, glad it will be packaged in vehicle mode and in the henkei style packaging, and why are autobot henkei deluxe boxes smaller than Decepticon ones ...
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion