Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The second wave of this year's Microchanger Kreons are definitely out, and according to the person who found them in the Philippines, says that there are only two different numbers printed on the packs this time (instead of 12 different ones).
    Now out in America, so should be here soon.

Sighted in Singapore by UltraMarginal are the Wave 3 One-Step basics (Drift show, should also include Steeljaw, Galvatron, High Octane Bumblebee).

Sighted in Singapore by UltraMarginal are the Wave 3 One-Step basics (Drift show, should also include Steeljaw, Galvatron, High Octane Bumblebee).
    Isn't Optimus in the new wave too?

It might be repacked into it, but Optimus was in the first wave so I didn't mention it.

It might be repacked into it, but Optimus was in the first wave so I didn't mention it.
    Noted.. and you may be right, but in SG.. not many people found Optimus so this wave is a good wave to get Optimus Prime for one-step lovers

Really? That's weird. Maybe it was really popular.
    I think I remember seeing on BBTS that Optimus repacked in one of the next two waves of new figures, so could be this one.

I just looked at BBTS, and Wave 4 has Optimus repacked into it, but not sure about Wave 3 as they only offer sets. (their wave numbering is 2 out)

Okay... looking at Entertainment Earth site (can't be bothered retyping the post with each update ), Wave 4 does indeed have Optimus, but Wave 3 that Ultra Marginal found does NOT. (their wave number is out by one, count Stinger as wave 3 instead of 2.5 or 2R1)
    Saying that, the Stinger wave has Optimus as well, but that wave seems to be up in the air at the moment, as the next wave (that UltraMarginal found) has now showed up... and very few sightings have appeared globally as it might have been intended as a Walmart exclusive (it started showing up in US Target, WITH Walmart exclusive stickers on them).

So good news for those in Singapore wanting Optimus, but still a bit of a wait if you don't get the Stinger wave... and less of a chance of seeing it because it is the last wave of a Movie line. (often last waves see limited release or cancelled)
    If you find Lockdown in stores, two of those revision waves had Optimus as well according to Entertainment Earth.

Singapore airport didn't have the optimus.
    did have steeljaw, galvatron, helicopter drift and another which doesn't come to mind right now.

also the spark battlers or whatever they're called and the 3 pack with deluxe strafe and two legends figures ( bb and stinger) I think.

also the series 2 movie kreon micro changers. I didn't look to close because they were expensive and I was ticked because I initially thought they were the wave 4 ones we didn't get here. they do not have a defining serial number on them.

Phillipines toy Kingdom had a lot of the series 2 kreo sets we missed here.

I also just noticed that the Hasbro toy shop has the Kreon SDCC set back up as a pre-order so if you know someone who can order on your behalf it might be worth a shot, otherwise Tropisetron has a set for sale still.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I wouldn't mind a One Step HO Bumblebee

After not getting Gen Metroplex in New Zealand as there was no interest (except for the 50 people who posted on the NZ forum wanting one) and because it was too expensive ($200NZ), as a consolation prize we do get Stomp and Chomp Grimlock for the extra special price of $240NZ

My faith in Hasbro New Zealand has been well and truly destroyed.
    I feel bad for retail now

are there still people wanting Gen Metroplex in NZ? wow.. 50 is alot