Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 536368697071727374757677788393 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Today I received this big massive sack:

Did anyone else receive last month's Matty figures like this? I was shocked when the mail lady brought this out.

Inside that big sack there was just a regular sized box with the MOTUC figures:

Moss Man - The 'cream of the crop' as this is the figure I was mostly excited about. When I opened his white box, I was already able to smell him. I also noted that the card bubble doesn't have any air holes like the other figures, possibly to keep the smell in as it's pretty strong. He is an awesome figure but I expected him to have a Pine or minty type scent, instead he smells like Toilet Duck, at least to me

Sy-Klone - I bought this guy on a whim as he is a little too vintage for me but in person he actually looks pretty cool.

Panthor - He looks pretty cool despite the lack of flocking. I look forward to opening him.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Today I received this big massive sack:

*snip*
    I recieved a single book I ordered from amazon.com in one of those bags once. Did a major double take as it wasn't even that big of a book either. No customs anywhere had touched it as far as I could tell and inside the bag the book was in its normal amazon book mailer box. Glad to see it wasn't only me.

Congratulations Kup on the recent acquisitions, what an odd way of arriving though?

I've had MOTUCs arrive in a sack like that before. Although from memory, mine came from somewhere Scandinavian.

I went down to the local Salvos today (I'm a sucker for old books).
    On top of the bookshelf was the 2003 Castle Grayskull playset, still with the (beaten up) box. I had a quick look and everything seemed to be there, so I bought it ($25).
    This is my first ever MotU toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    On top of the bookshelf was the 2003 Castle Grayskull playset, still with the (beaten up) box. I had a quick look and everything seemed to be there, so I bought it ($25).
    Oh man! - What a find!
    Congratulations dude, I know of another Salvos store that has an original Sy-Clone and Robotto figure, sans their accessories, for $3 the pair.

Ridiculously awesome find! Which type did you get? The button activated one or the one with the chip scanner?

Reference:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=9301

The second one, without any chips.
    Also packed with it (as a bonus I guess) were 2 WWE figures. One of them is HHH, I have no idea who the busty female is though.

Also packed with it (as a bonus I guess) were 2 WWE figures. One of them is HHH, I have no idea who the busty female is though.
    So you ended up getting a King for your castle huh? - The King of Kings!
    Can you describe the female wrestler?
    (Beyond Busty? )

I just spent 10 minutes looking her up. It's Jillian.