Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6676818283848586878889909196106 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Received my Icarius on Friday! My one complaint is his visor isn't particularly secure, but otherwise he's a great figure and looks awesome in my collection; that is now very close to overflowing the shelf capacity...

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Received my Icarius on Friday! My one complaint is his visor isn't particularly secure, but otherwise he's a great figure and looks awesome in my collection; that is now very close to overflowing the shelf capacity...
    I am there already. I have no idea where to put any new figures, specially the beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am there already. I have no idea where to put any new figures, specially the beasts.
    that is what I call a happy problem kup.

Did you by chance get a MOTU Griffin? if so can yo bring it at the next fair I really wanna see and get a feel of the toy. Cheers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    that is what I call a happy problem kup.

Did you by chance get a MOTU Griffin? if so can yo bring it at the next fair I really wanna see and get a feel of the toy. Cheers
    It's not out yet, not for several months

Hey guys, this is a huuuge ask but is anyone able to order me a Bubble Power She-Ra and Swift Wind tonite/this morning? I've been saving for weeks and ironically the Kamen Rider toys I pre-ordered arrived and they charged my credit card for them so now I can't get them. Please pm me if you are able to do this so we can discuss payment.

For some reason I have been charged twice! The Mattycollector website would not check out but then the page reloaded with an empty cart (I never received the 'Order completed' screen) so I figured that the order didn't go through and tried again.

Suddenly I was charged twice for two different orders when I only saw one 'order completed' screen! I called Matty to cancel the order but the support person just told me that they couldn't do anything about it!

I only made one order yet got charged twice due to a website glitch. I should get my money refunded not told 'too bad we can't do anything about it' by the support staff, specially when I called right away.

I now have been charged $134 for stuff I never ordered! I have been taken for the Ass!! I made an order of two each to help Tallestblue but that order somehow went through twice leaving me with two extra sets of unwanted toys

I have also sent them an email but it probably won't get read until after the order gets shipped so I am screwed either way.

I am most likely going to end up with extra 2xShe-ras and 2xSwiftwinds so if anyone wants a set at cost please let me know.

Bubble power She-Ra $27.70
    Swiftwind: $38.70
    Last edited by kup; 17th November 2011 at 07:50 PM.

Man that is bullshit, surely they can sort it out.
    Maybe you could contact your bank and do a chargeback?
    I've never done it before but read it's possible the other week when i was having issues with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Man that is bullshit, surely they can sort it out.
    Maybe you could contact your bank and do a chargeback?
    I've never done it before but read it's possible the other week when i was having issues with paypal.
    I contacted Matty again and demanded to talk to a supervisor. He said that if I reject the package upon arrival, it will be sent back to their warehouse and once received, I would automatically get a refund...This sounds a little weird to me so I am not sure if it would work as they say.

I contacted my bank too but the orders are still stuck on 'pending' and they can't do anything about it until they do. Otherwise I need to wait for them to clear and then open a transaction dispute which could get messy and take a long time.

I contacted my post office to see if it was possible to reject the package and if it would get back to the sender. They said yes, so maybe what the Matty supervisor said is possible but I still have my doubts.

All I can do is hope for the best but the cleanest solution would be if I can find local buyers but I am sure anyone who wanted one has already ordered from Matty We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    All I can do is hope for the best but the cleanest solution would be if I can find local buyers but I am sure anyone who wanted one has already ordered from Matty We'll see what happens.
    Sorry to hear about yet another Mattycollector.com Horror story Kup , they really need to get that shit fixed, but it appears TallestBlue would certainly be interested in taking you up on your offer I'm sure.

I think u missed the bit where kup said he was getting a set for tallest blue already!