Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6777828384858687888990919297107 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Sorry to hear about yet another Mattycollector.com Horror story Kup , they really need to get that shit fixed, but it appears TallestBlue would certainly be interested in taking you up on your offer I'm sure.
    Actually Kup was ordering Two She-Ras and Swift Winds so I'd get one wihtou having to pay for BBTS mark up. (We're talking about an extra $30 bucks, and then shipping) So I kinda feel responsible. I'm talking it over with my Sis to see if they'd be suitable gifts for my neice, but she's not yet Four...

I'll take a Swift Wind if you have a spare.

Sorry to hear about yet another Mattycollector.com Horror story Kup , they really need to get that shit fixed, but it appears TallestBlue would certainly be interested in taking you up on your offer I'm sure.
    Tallestblue's order is already covered. That's why each order has 2x of each toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Thanks. We'll see what happens with the supposed Matty refund once it arrives. If I end up with the two spares, I'll let you know but I prefer to sell him with She-Ra as the appeal of that figure is her being able to ride the Pegasus unlike the first release.

However in the event that I can secure local sales for both the spare She-Ras & Swiftwinds, I will accept the order instead of seeking the refund.

To avoid confusion, this is what happened:

I ordered 2x She-Ra, 2x Swiftwind (the extra was for Tallestblue)

Matty Screw up happened and a second order occurred for the same figures and quantity.

So I end up with two orders:

Order 1: 2x She-Ra 2x Swiftwind (for Tallestblue and myself which is what was wanted)

Order 2 (screw up): 2x She-Ra 2x Swiftwind (replicated order so they are useless spares).

These leaves me with 2 of each figure as spares.

...And now to apply Palm to Face:

Sorry guys, I mustn't of picked up on that part about Kup already catering for TB; obviously this has lead me to re-evaluate my previous thoughts and I can now see that this is of even greater frustration for you Kup than what I initially grasped.

...And now to apply Palm to Face:

Sorry guys, I mustn't of picked up on that part about Kup already catering for TB; obviously this has lead me to re-evaluate my previous thoughts and I can now see that this is of even greater frustration for you Kup than what I initially grasped.
    That's ok. As they say, no good deed goes unpunished

It's no ones fault but Matty's, these things happen. Oh well, at least I have the possibility of a refund so it may turn out ok in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Actually Kup was ordering Two She-Ras and Swift Winds so I'd get one wihtou having to pay for BBTS mark up. (We're talking about an extra $30 bucks, and then shipping) So I kinda feel responsible. I'm talking it over with my Sis to see if they'd be suitable gifts for my neice, but she's not yet Four...
    Don't worry about it, it was just crap luck. Don't force a present that is unwanted and as you said, your niece is much too young. This is an "Adult Collectible" after all.

As mentioned, there is a bit of a chance that it could turn out ok so we'll see what happens.

this is true. I do hope it all works out for you mate. if not, scalp the bejeebus out them.*

*Scalping is wrong, Tallestblue does not advocate scalping.*

What's the difference of bubble power She ra and normal She ra? Coz Im interested kup, I'll take a set off your hands for that price you stated... I just wanna know that bubble She ra isnt something lame looking gimmick or something.

Edit: okay I googled it and I have to say meh ( the blowing bubbles gimmick and costume), kinda lame to me, as I dont get the reference for it? Was there an old She ra version with this bubble gimmick? But, I do want both Swiftwind and She ra still please.

also if you ever do get to order for those griffin beasts, can you order for me as well, even if you end up with double on these Ill take em all heheheheheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    What's the difference of bubble power She ra and normal She ra? Coz Im interested kup, I'll take a set off your hands for that price you stated... I just wanna know that bubble She ra isnt something lame looking gimmick or something.
    The main incentive for Bubble Power She-Ra is the new 2.0 female body. Essentially this She-Ra is specifically designed to sit on Swift Wind as the Original MOTUC She-Ra simply can't. Now if you want a Filmation-esque She-Ra that rides Swift Wind you need to take the head and cape of the first She-Ra and pop into the BP body. Also Bubble Power She-Ra is a vintage toy accurate repesentation of the Original Princess of Power doll, complete vintage tiara/mask thingy, toy accurate sword, removable armoured skirt dealie and little bubble blower weapon whatsie. Personally I'm counting this as "Battle Armour" She-Ra as I've got BA He-Man riding Battle Cat and BA Skelly riding Panthor, so it just makes sense for the display. Hope that helps!

EDIT: Here's a Link to Pixel Dan's Review of BP She-Ra, just so you know what you're in for-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16qB2Fa5AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    The main incentive for Bubble Power She-Ra is the new 2.0 female body. Essentially this She-Ra is specifically designed to sit on Swift Wind as the Original MOTUC She-Ra simply can't. Now if you want a Filmation-esque She-Ra that rides Swift Wind you need to take the head and cape of the first She-Ra and pop into the BP body. Also Bubble Power She-Ra is a vintage toy accurate repesentation of the Original Princess of Power doll, complete vintage tiara/mask thingy, toy accurate sword, removable armoured skirt dealie and little bubble blower weapon whatsie. Personally I'm counting this as "Battle Armour" She-Ra as I've got BA He-Man riding Battle Cat and BA Skelly riding Panthor, so it just makes sense for the display. Hope that helps!
    Thanks TB, I did a google search for piccies and with this info youve given , I'd like to take the spare set of kup, Ill have to keep a lookout for a cheap original release She ra so i can switch the head as Im not too sold on that headress she's wearing in this BA version.

Im so stoked they got the Filmation colors for Swifty! I thought they might produce the old toy one which is dull as, thank goodness they didn't

Im looking forward to those griffin beasts and Sorceress too so she can stand in the window of Castle Grayskull arms wide open hehehe - and then be easily defeated with just a blast from Skeletor's Havoc staff - just like in the old cartoons
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks TB, I did a google search for piccies and with this info youve given , I'd like to take the spare set of kup, Ill have to keep a lookout for a cheap original release She ra so i can switch the head as Im not too sold on that headress she's wearing in this BA version.
    Awesome guys! Thanks, this will help me a lot in fixing this mess.

With one set of Bubble Power She-Ra and Swiftwind going to Liege and the other Swifty going to Demonac, that covers much of the extra costs. It would only leave me with one extra Bubble Power She-Ra but I can deal with that.

I will be sending a PM to you both to discuss arrangements.