Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    also if you ever do get to order for those griffin beasts, can you order for me as well, even if you end up with double on these Ill take em all heheheheheheh
    Sure, no problem. It won't happen for several months though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    The main incentive for Bubble Power She-Ra is the new 2.0 female body. Essentially this She-Ra is specifically designed to sit on Swift Wind as the Original MOTUC She-Ra simply can't. Now if you want a Filmation-esque She-Ra that rides Swift Wind you need to take the head and cape of the first She-Ra and pop into the BP body. Also Bubble Power She-Ra is a vintage toy accurate repesentation of the Original Princess of Power doll, complete vintage tiara/mask thingy, toy accurate sword, removable armoured skirt dealie and little bubble blower weapon whatsie. Personally I'm counting this as "Battle Armour" She-Ra as I've got BA He-Man riding Battle Cat and BA Skelly riding Panthor, so it just makes sense for the display. Hope that helps!

EDIT: Here's a Link to Pixel Dan's Review of BP She-Ra, just so you know what you're in for-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16qB2Fa5AM
    To add to what Tallestblue said, here is a picture of Bubble Power She-Ra without her 'Bubble armor' (left) next to the first release She-Ra (right).

As you can see, without the Bubble armor, the new She-Ra is actually very Filmation accurate with the exception of the missing tiara. Therefore she can still look close the Filmation character model if you remove the armor until you can secure a '1.0' head.

Here is a review with more pictures:

http://thefwoosh.com/2011/09/first-l...e-power-she-ra
    Last edited by kup; 17th November 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Cheers, kup. The link review TB gave on youtube convinced me to take it, as I do want She ra to be able to ride Swifty

Ill hand my payments to you this Sunday at Parramatta fair if that's alright?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Sure, no problem. It won't happen for several months though.

To add to what Tallestblue said, here is a picture of Bubble Power She-Ra without her 'Bubble armor' (left) next to the first release She-Ra (right).

As you can see, without the Bubble armor, the new She-Ra is actually very Filmation accurate with the exception of the missing tiara. Therefore she can still look close the Filmation character model if you remove the armor until you can secure a '1.0' head.

Here is a review with more pictures:

http://thefwoosh.com/2011/09/first-l...e-power-she-ra
    Oh, that 2.0 She-Ra is just BEGGING to be repainted into a custom MOTUC Xena.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Oh, that 2.0 She-Ra is just BEGGING to be repainted into a custom MOTUC Xena.
    I think you're onto something there man, that'd be cool!

Good to see I'm not the only one noticing the Lucy Lawless influence in the BP She-Ra sculpt.

forgot to post hehehe , got She Ra's "special" friend uuhhhhmmmm special my .....

Bow - I prefer the Filmation look.

He now stands among the 200x MOTU fig and I gotta say, the MOTUC are chunky as! I think Ill get the Horde figures next fair
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    forgot to post hehehe , got She Ra's "special" friend uuhhhhmmmm special my .....

Bow - I prefer the Filmation look.

He now stands among the 200x MOTU fig and I gotta say, the MOTUC are chunky as! I think Ill get the Horde figures next fair
    Awesome Liege!

You can get a string like I did with mine so that he can actually shoot his arrow

The first Swiftwind/BP She-Ra order has arrived:

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The first Swiftwind/BP She-Ra order has arrived:

MIND. BLOWN.

SOOOOOO Excited for Swift Wind and BP She-Ra!!!

Man, this blows! Kup gets 2 sets of his order while i get none!
    Matty just REFUNDED the order (not the shipping, great) without my knowing whatsoever. I can only guess they were sent back after a failed delivery or something? Which is odd since they go to an office!

What kind of freaking cowboy delivers don't try again anyway? There is the chance they're still on their way and they've refunded for god knows what other reason... but i'm doubtful