Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
Man, this blows! Kup gets 2 sets of his order while i get none!
Matty just REFUNDED the order (not the shipping, great) without my knowing whatsoever. I can only guess they were sent back after a failed delivery or something? Which is odd since they go to an office!

What kind of freaking cowboy delivers don't try again anyway? There is the chance they're still on their way and they've refunded for god knows what other reason... but i'm doubtful
Sorry to hear about this. I suggest you write an email asking what's going on and post your problem at He-Man.org on this thread.

I actually received 2 sets since DR doubled the order. The other two sets arrived the following day. Unfortunately all the spares are now taken

I think it's too quick for the delivery bounce back to have reached Matty already. I think that they have ran out of stock and may be refunding you or they have just stuffed it up.

From what can be read at He-Man.org, DR is highly incompetent and often they would randomly cancel orders (or subs) by mistake or if you ask them something simple like a change of address, chances are that they will stuff it up and cancel your order instead.