I've had more TFs arriving in one day at my mailbox than I did for the entire February, thanks to Hasbro AU.

A total of 17 TFs for the month.

Gen2 Constructicons (regular yellow version). After convincing myself recently that the orange versions are just a US store exclusive and that the yellow versions were distinctly different Gen2 figures to any other official release of the Constructicons (Green, Orange, Yellow US, Yellow Euro), I had to include them on my list if I wanted to complete Gen2. (a goal I want to achieve this year)

Euro Falcon - One of the four toys by that deceptive ebay toy dealer panbac that I had to replace (it was in very poor condition, but listed as excellent). So unfortunately an expense that doesn't count to the collection total.

Masterpiece Skywarp - the best item I got in February. Such a beautiful jet mode, I didn't want to transform it. But the robot mode is great as well. And it catches me up with the six MPs now.

MP3 Soundwave - Very nice concept, but am yet to use it because I still haven't gone out and bought a MP3 card for it yet. Haven't decided on if it should count towards the collection yet either, because its primary purpose is a music device and not an action figure. It's like the Movie transforming DVD case - it might be a transforming character, but its primary purpose is not as a toy so doesn't count.

Robotmasters Wingstun - is the last of the RM moulds. Now only need a few of the recoloured new-mould figures, some of which are the rare black recolours.

BotCon 2006 Buzzsaw - I wasn't too happy getting this without Laserbeak, because they are most likely sold as a pair and I may end up doubling up on it just to get Laserbeak in the future (my last BC06 figure to acquire - Tigatron is in transit). However, it was within my price range in the auction, so decided to get it just in case I may find Laserbeak on its own eventually.

Movie figures - Legends Nightwatch Prime, Stealth Starscream, Ratchet (olive colour - already had the bright green one, but wanted both like TM2 Prowl which came in two colours). Plus the first two movie battle scene packs with Longarm and Barricade/Frenzy.

Next month should be huge though, as I would be hoping to catch up on most of the 40-odd figures we are now behind on in this country (yes, over 40!!). And April will be BotCon month, which will see more spending... oh boy, looks like more overtime at work to pay for all of this...