Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2131363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

HOLY F@#$!!!!

"THE ROCK, HAS COME BACK - TO WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!".

Did not, see that one coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    HOLY F@#$!!!!

"THE ROCK, HAS COME BACK - TO WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!".

Did not, see that one coming!
    Surprise! Dont think hes going to wrestle a match at this stage though.

If WWE manage to sign sting for wrestlemania then that would be awesome too!

According to the dirt sheets the other montage is for HBK and HHH to return as evil DX to end Takers Mania streak. Apparently it will be HHH v Taker with HBK as special referee. I hope since HHH is a booker now he doesn't do the arrogant Kevin Sullivan thing and book himself to win. Taker's mania streak should remain undefeated.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Surprise! Dont think hes going to wrestle a match at this stage though.

If WWE manage to sign sting for wrestlemania then that would be awesome too!
    Well apparently he's after Cena, thank god! - Hopefully that will start a feud leading to the next significant PPV, dust off the old King of The Ring maybe?
    Sting?, well that would be interesting but I'd be impressed to see it eventuate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    According to the dirt sheets the other montage is for HBK and HHH to return as evil DX to end Takers Mania streak. Apparently it will be HHH v Taker with HBK as special referee. I hope since HHH is a booker now he doesn't do the arrogant Kevin Sullivan thing and book himself to win. Taker's mania streak should remain undefeated.
    Ooh! - That's a sick angle!
    The best WM, to me anyway, was WM17 and their match was easily equal best with The Rock vs. Steve Austin.
    I too hope that doesn't happen, being I am a little biased due to me being the Biggest 'Creature of The Night' aka Taker fan! , as I too believe that Taker's WM record shouldn't ever be broken - It's a record that is easily one of the most historical ones in the entirety of the Pro-Wrestling business.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 17th February 2011 at 04:19 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksvEZ1o6ps

I posted this on my facebook page. 3:10 best chairshot ever!

I got a huge shock when Rock said hes never gonna leave the wwe again!
    The 'You cant see me' ribbing of cena was gold!
    I wonder if the network had any grumbles after Rock used so many words that wwe are not using with their PG rating?

Hunting: Alternators, Binaltechs. Loose or Boxed
    Hunting: Bravestar figure 'Thunderstick'
    Collection:My Collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksvEZ1o6ps

I posted this on my facebook page. 3:10 best chairshot ever!
    LOL!
    That is indeed an awesome Chair Shot man and for a WCW 'Mexican Hardcore' match, it wasn't actually all too bad.
    (That last Powerbomb onto the chairs looked stiff as hell! )

I remember one where Bubba-Ray hit Taker insanely hard and busted the chair in one shot over his head - Taker's head then immediately donned the 'Crimson Mask', this was back in the original Brothers of Destruction days.
    I can't find the match specifically, but I did find this which brought back some fond memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool78 View Post
    I got a huge shock when Rock said hes never gonna leave the wwe again!
    The 'You cant see me' ribbing of cena was gold!
    I wonder if the network had any grumbles after Rock used so many words that wwe are not using with their PG rating?
    Too Right! it was gold,
    It's to my understanding that the USA Network decided to not censor the Rock in any way but in Canada it was courtesy of a time-delay.
    It'd be interesting to find out whether Fox Sports over here censored it or not.

The Rock was censored over here unfortunately. But the you tube version isn't censored. I loved the bit with Michael Cole and the Raw GM's email. That was gold

I hope The Rock is telling the truth and he doesn't leave. He isn't the best wrestler (although the WM main event with Austin he had was awesome) but he is definitely the best entertainer.

Hulk Hogan has come out and panned The Rock saying that the WWE spent 5 years building up Cena and in 30 seconds The Rock had the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks". This coming from the guy who held everyone else down and refused to put anyone over. Also for years any male over the age of 13 who watches WWE has been sick of Cena being rammed down their throats. They've just been looking for someone else to cheer for. Now they have him

I hope The Rock is telling the truth and he doesn't leave. He isn't the best wrestler (although the WM main event with Austin he had was awesome) but he is definitely the best entertainer.

Hulk Hogan has come out and panned The Rock saying that the WWE spent 5 years building up Cena and in 30 seconds The Rock had the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks". This coming from the guy who held everyone else down and refused to put anyone over. Also for years any male over the age of 13 who watches WWE has been sick of Cena being rammed down their throats. They've just been looking for someone else to cheer for. Now they have him
    Never have truer words been spoken about Wrestling!
    I bow to you sir.

Hulk Hogan has come out and panned The Rock saying that the WWE spent 5 years building up Cena and in 30 seconds The Rock had the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks".

The first thing i thought as soon as he cut the promo was, what a good way to turn Cena heel. May even gain Cena a little more popularity when he makes the switch back to babyface in the future.

Im still gutted i havnt seen the Rumble, its the one ppv a year i purchase and i missed the weekend completly. Nash would have been a shock

Hunting: Alternators, Binaltechs. Loose or Boxed
    Hunting: Bravestar figure 'Thunderstick'
    Collection:My Collection