Page 15 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Only the e-Hobby exclusive ones. The regular Robot Master figures have clip & save style tech specs on the back of the boxes, which is unusual for Takara.

i really dont mind if the railracer is korean, it adds more international favour to my collection. All that matters is it looks the same as the jap version.

how tall is R.I.D rail racer?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

This discussion of Korean Car Robots is long enough that it warrants a separate thread. So I have copied the relevant posts to a new thread (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon
    how tall is R.I.D rail racer?
    JRX (Rail Racer) is 24cm in gestalt robot mode.

Get the Japanese version if you can, it's a lot nicer. And yeah, the Korean version would be the same toywise.

Okay I have a question.

I was watching the Transformers Energon series I bought and I like the story. I'm up to the last disc, things are getting interesting then they throw in this random episode where all the Transformers are fighting in a VR tag team knockout tournament. then the next episode is back to the story. Can anyone explain to me why they did that?

I think is some sort of anniversary celebration episode

How realiable are hong kong sellers and selling WST toys?

i frankly annouyed at some posts that 'takara' WST and 'justittoys' WST dinobots sold by a minority of Asian sellers are fake.

This came to my attention when i saw a post of a ebay seller from Hong Kong selling ripoffs of the unofficial WSt dinobots.

And now that i brought a WST hot rod which will soon be 3 weeks late, i am doubting the majority of hong kong sellers. i am not being racist, but some chinese sellers appear to be very deceptive. in that they have power seller status with feedback that appears to be from shady sources. I brought two items (with transfered funds into my paypal account and both two items, one from the US and from Hong Kong, the Amercian item has arrived but im still waiting on the Hong Kong package which i think he indicated was posted two weeks after i purchased the item)

This is my view only of a minority of chinese ebay sellers and not chinese businesses at all.
    Wanted items:

hahahahaha where as i dont trust chinese businesses at all and im partially chinese

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.....cWAT.m240.lVI

can sum1 please give me additional information on this?
    Wanted items:

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Okay I have a question.

I was watching the Transformers Energon series I bought and I like the story. I'm up to the last disc, things are getting interesting then they throw in this random episode where all the Transformers are fighting in a VR tag team knockout tournament. then the next episode is back to the story. Can anyone explain to me why they did that?
    It was designated as being the 1000th (I think) episode of Transformers, give or take. So it was done as a one-off 'dream' type episode that had nothing to do with anything else.