Page 20 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

For the US G1 line only, the Transformers Identification and Price Guide by Mark Bellomo is enough. They have very good pics of the toys and their accessories but sadly (as often the case) the prices are way off. I wish I could find TFs as cheap as those in the guide.
    ________
    Land cruiser 70 series
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:29 PM.

thank you for the quick response guys, planning on buying a book tommorrow

another question, usually when you receive packages (bought t/f online) , it usually requires the delivery person to deliver the goods in person to someone, what happens if nobody is home. I remember theres a period the local post office holds onto it. When does the package get returned to the sender, how is the best way to approach this problem over the phone to your local post office?
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 20th February 2008 at 09:41 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

depends if its registered and thus requires someone to sign it will be sent to a local post office, otherwise its usually left at the door (but not always)

If it's not registered it's usually either left at the door or they will sometimes leave it at the door (sometimes they will try to "hide" it from people passing by so that you only notice it when you come right up to your door*), or give you a slip under your door or in your mailbox to let you know that they unsuccessfully tried to deliver a parcel to you. You then bring that slip into the post office (the Post Office where the parcel is being held will be noted on the slip), show the slip with some ID and they then give you the package.

*depends on where you live too. When I used to live with my parents in a fairly affluent neighbourhood, they would almost always just dump the parcel right in front of the door in plain sight, even massively huge ones!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Ok...big noob question here.

Finally obtained all parts for Computron. When making Nosecone the leg there is two plug-holes side by side and no central one so that when you put the foot plate on, the figure sits to one side.
    Is this how it's meant to be because the instructions show him sitting centre?
    Is my Nosecone missing a piece?

That was always something that bugged me with Computron. One of the feet would be off-centre, and it is annoyingly unavoidable.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Thanks Griff.
    I guess to get around it we could interchange Nosecone with Strafe or Afterburner as even the instructions say all legs and arms are interchangeable.

Default g1 minibot rubsign stickers

cant seem to find these...

any1 know how i can get rub sign stickers for g1 mini-bots?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

officially you can't.

The only other way is to find a KO with a rub sign and hock one of those, but in my experience they're of inferior quality.

Reissue minibots come with rub signs.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Reprolabels sells rub signs rather cheaply.