Page 317 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 297307312313314315316317318319320321322327337 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    When I bought one from RK, they charged US$37 for shipping.
    thanks guys want to make sure i am not getting ripped off
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

So I've bought the Transformers Digital Camera... took some photos, but then when I plugged it into my computer via USB I can't access the camera. I opened My Computer and there's no icon showing the camera is plugged in. I've installed all the software from the CD-ROM that comes with it and everything but still... nothing

?????

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So I've bought the Transformers Digital Camera... took some photos, but then when I plugged it into my computer via USB I can't access the camera. I opened My Computer and there's no icon showing the camera is plugged in. I've installed all the software from the CD-ROM that comes with it and everything but still... nothing

?????
    Common sense, I know, but try another port dude.
    If that fails, try taking some other USB device out, that isn't necessary and try again.
    Failing that the only two other things I can think of off the top of my head is to reset the computer and try again and/or:

Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
    Next, click on the Hardware tab.
    Now, click on the Device Manager button.
    Finally, Right Click on the computer icon at the top of the tree and select Scan for Hardware Changes.
    (Windows XP Professional )

What may happen, is that Windows will scan for any Hardware additions to, or removals from, the system and hopefully it'll detect the camera as either an external disk or thumb-drive or as seperate device.

I had to do this a number of times at Tafe in order to get my 1Tb external hard drive to be recognised.

thanks, but I'm using Windows 7.

Does anyone know if the photos in the link bellow are actually the Transformers United toys and not place holder Hasbro pics?

http://www.amiami.jp/shop?set=englis..._operator=LIKE

Several pictures such as Jazz and Tracks look the same as Hasbro's but are clearly promos as they are displayed and photographed as such. I was hoping for a bit more difference between the Hasbro and Takara-Tomy versions as it was with Universe & Henkei.

Both Jazz and Tracks' photos have the Japanese text embedded saying they're the international versions and will be different on final version.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Both Jazz and Tracks' photos have the Japanese text embedded saying they're the international versions and will be different on final version.
    Awesome! I personally feel that the Hasbro ones have a bit of a substandard paint job, specially in regards to Jazz and Tracks. Hopefully United will have a more solid white for Jazz with more decals and Tracks will have a more decent hood decal.

Here's an interesting one; I recently won a G1 Fortress Maximus auction on ebay (he's loose, so no box + foam). Been waiting for the seller to send the invoice and got this reply;

"USPS won't ship an item of this size. UPS quoted around $400. All the other services are similar. Please let me know as soon as possible what you want me to do. I would like to provide a second time offer if you don't want it."

Puzzling because I've seen plenty of Fort Max auctions quote $80-$100USPS priority international. Any Fort Max owners like to shed some light?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Here's an interesting one; I recently won a G1 Fortress Maximus auction on ebay (he's loose, so no box + foam). Been waiting for the seller to send the invoice and got this reply;

"USPS won't ship an item of this size. UPS quoted around $400. All the other services are similar. Please let me know as soon as possible what you want me to do. I would like to provide a second time offer if you don't want it."

Puzzling because I've seen plenty of Fort Max auctions quote $80-$100USPS priority international. Any Fort Max owners like to shed some light?
    i got mine a long time ago, it never cost that much i think it was 90 us or something to get it sent, but he must be packaging it wrong.

or i think it could be a case of the lazys (or i am paranoid and he has gotten a better offer for it)
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i got mine a long time ago, it never cost that much i think it was 90 us or something to get it sent, but he must be packaging it wrong.

or i think it could be a case of the lazys (or i am paranoid and he has gotten a better offer for it)
    Hmm from previous messages she/he seems legit. I'm not too fussed if it goes to someone else as a second chance offer, since it's missing spike and the two smaller guns for cog and cerebros. Disappointing, but interesting to say the least.

Maybe the seller has opted for oversized packaging? I know sending parcels via auspost has 120cmx120cm limit doesnt it (regardless of how lightweight)?

Anyway thanks for the info sharky, it's good to know I'm not the only one raiding the otca forum this early