Page 411 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 391401406407408409410411412413414415416421431 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Generations Kup: Hey guys, is this figure supposed to have a slightly warped back pack? On mine it's not 100% straight, it's kinda warped a tiny bit.

nope don't notice something like that on my figure... got any pics?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Will Australia be getting 25th Anniversary Unicron? Has he been confirmed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Will Australia be getting 25th Anniversary Unicron? Has he been confirmed yet?
    I would very much like to hope so, Canada is getting it as a Costco Exclusive - So here's hoping that the local mob will do something similar!

For all the BW fans out there. What is a good basic Maximal TM2 and an Ultra Predacon TM2. Is TM2 Cybershark an Ultra? Either way I need a Predacon TM2 to go up against Cybershark.

Am I making sense? Too much work and not enough sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    For all the BW fans out there. What is a good basic Maximal TM2 and an Ultra Predacon TM2. Is TM2 Cybershark an Ultra? Either way I need a Predacon TM2 to go up against Cybershark.

TM2 Cybershark is a Mega. The only other Mega Transmetal 2 is Blackarachnia, who has a transforming Maximal/Predacon spark crystal.

A good Basic Maximal Transmetal 2: Spittor.
    A good Ultra Predacon Transmetal 2: Megatron.

The only thing I could add to Sky Shadow's post is... Optimus Minor!

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    TM2 Cybershark is a Mega. The only other Mega Transmetal 2 is Blackarachnia, who has a transforming Maximal/Predacon spark crystal.

A good Basic Maximal Transmetal 2: Spittor.
    A good Ultra Predacon Transmetal 2: Megatron.
    Isnt Spittor a Predacon?
    The only 2 TM2 Maximals i have are OpMinor and Stinkbomb, out of those two i'd go with Minor

Good Ultra TM2 Pred, well Megs was the only TM2 pred to be bigger than a deluxe, unless one counts Blackarachnia's side changing gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Isnt Spittor a Predacon?
    Oh crud - yes he is - for some reason I thought he was the same allegiance as Diver. In that case, Night Glider is my favourite Maximal Basic TM2.

Thanks guys. I've got Megatron, Tigerhawk, Cybershark, Spittor, Scarem, Dinobot and Cheetor in TM2. I'm planning on getting all the ones who appeared in the series which just leaves Optimus and Blackarachnia. Also have Optimus Minor on hold with Verno.
    Want to balance my collection out but doesn't seem like it's going to happen if no Mega Predacons. So; Nightglider or Stinkbomb?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Anybody know how rare this is? I saw it at a shop today (more details here).

MP-01: Convoy, gold luck draw version from 2004. Was told there were only 20 pcs in the world???

From TFwiki
    Convoy (Lucky Draw figure, 2004)
    Japanese ID number: MP-1
    Accessories: Ion blaster, Autobot Matrix of Leadership, gun-mode Megatron, Megatron's scope, stock and silencer, energon-axe, cardboard trailer

Offered as part of a Lucky Draw campaign in August 2004, this extremely rare version of Masterpiece Convoy is almost entirely vacuum-metalized gold, lacking any other painted detail or stickers. The parts which are not viable are molded in a flat golden plastic; the only exceptions are his rubber tires, the core of his Matrix and his energon-axe, which remain black, blue and orange, respectively. Whether or not the figure was intended to evoke Prime's entirely-golden appearance in the cartoon episode "The Golden Lagoon", when he was coated with electrum, is unknown; given that entirely chroming a figure gold is a fairly standard deco for Lucky Draw figures, it may just be happy coincidence more than anything else.

The figure comes packaged in the standard Masterpiece Convoy box, with the only telltale sign of its fabled contents being the replacement of the traditionally silver foil lettering on the box with gold. It's not clear how many were made, but it is thought to be no more than 10 or 20.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28G1%29/toys

Are you going to buy it