Page 522 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 502512517518519520521522523524525526527532542 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Can somebody make some Ozformer stickers or badges?

I want/need one to put on my cosplays. Sunstreaker needs a logo, and i want it to be OCTA, cause basicly, - autobot symbol is too hard to do! :P

Box for SDCC Bruticus is 42cm x 50cm x 11cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post

I want/need one to put on my cosplays. Sunstreaker needs a logo, and i want it to be OCTA, cause basicly, - autobot symbol is too hard to do! :P
    Print out symbol from net and stick it on the front?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Box for SDCC Bruticus is 42cm x 50cm x 11cm.
    Thanks Griffin
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Should I buy Beast Wars Mutant Soundwave? How many people own him and how many have had issues with GPS?
    I've been watching YouTube videos and a few have broken but it seems some are stable.

I'd say only get him if you can find him cheap. I'll never forget the time Hursticon bought him and I witnessed the toy crumble in his hands as he tried ever-so-carefully to transform it! I experienced a similar thing with Randy -- the toy broke as I was opening the package! (I hadn't even transformed it yet!) Just as well I already have Razorbeast... Randy remains purely a display piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post

If you're interested I have Autobot vinyl stickers left over from some printing I did. From memory it's around 10-12cm across.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Maybe he was trying to pretend the Beast Wars never happened. I can't blame him :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Ba ha ha love it
    Yeah, cos if Beast Wars never happened the Transformers franchise would be dead!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, cos if Beast Wars never happened the Transformers franchise would be dead!
    You mean IYO, nobody could stand by that statement as if there was no Beast Wars there would have been something different and who is to say that it would not have been more successful ?

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    You mean IYO, nobody could stand by that statement as if there was no Beast Wars there would have been something different and who is to say that it would not have been more successful ?
    Actually, everyone involved in Beast Wars is on the books saying Hasbro was about ready to give up on Transformers, had not Beast Wars been so successful.

Point 1 - The toys weren't managed by Hasbro - they had been handed over to one of their newly aquired subsidieries - Kenner.

Point 2 - Bob Skir and Larry Ditillio have said that Hasbro didn't really have much involvement in what they were and were not allowed to do. Hasbro wasn't even sure whether it was going to be a continuation of Transformers or not to begin with!