Page 589 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 569579584585586587588589590591592593594599609 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

So... Transformers Legends mobile game thingy seems to require a constant online connection. Does it use a lot of Dl-iness? And why does it need an online connection anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What the... you posted up link to a news article at another site, that is using my photos and link back to this site anyway. Why not just post up our news link?
    Opps, sorry I didnt know we had this

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    So... Transformers Legends mobile game thingy seems to require a constant online connection. Does it use a lot of Dl-iness? And why does it need an online connection anyway?
    In the current "episode" there seems to be a big reliance on teaming up with allies. Otherwise there's probably no real need... They just want to show you ads. I don't think it downloads a lot except for when there's updates like the current episode, but I play it only on my unlimited wifi so haven't looked.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Opps, sorry I didnt know we had this
    You don't *have* to, but it's odd to refer to a news topic on another site that just refers back to this site as to where they scavenged their info from.

The recent Ehobby Shattered Glass Soundwave Vs Blaster set...

I'm guessing that the Ehobby version of the comic is in Japanese? If it was actually in English, then ignore the rest of this.

Does anyone know if the Collector Club just sold the exact same version as the JP Ehobby set (packaging and comic), or did they end up reprinting the comic with English instead of Japanese?

I'd prefer an English version of the comic if it did end up happening, but I can't seem to find any confirmation that FunPub ended up doing that. BBTS was only selling the JP version, not the FunPub/Club version, and people on ebay saying they got one from the Collector Club keep using stock images from Ehobby, because they kept it sealed, so can't verify if the comic inside is any different.

Did anyone end up getting one from the Collector Club, or import one from someone who had the US version... or can link to a site that shows images of the English comic?
    If they didn't redo the comic, I'd just buy the cheapest set I can find, but if they did, I need to be able to make sure I am getting a US version set (if there is anything on the box to indicate it if still sealed).

I have the eHobby set. The comic is in Japanese.

The TFCC version comic is in English, but the instructions are in Japanese.
    Last edited by Tober; 27th April 2013 at 02:45 AM.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Ah thankyou... that answers the first part of the question - was it originally printed in Japanese. Now all I need to know is, if it was redone by FunPub in English. If so, then I need to track down a Club release... if not, then any set will do.

Yeah... That's pretty much what I had thought from way back when that was first announced, but I'm still yet to see any proof that they ended up "dubbing" the comic into English for the FunPub release. I would have thought there'd be images online somewhere by now, but none of my searches found any.

I ran that page through the translator, and it said...

English version will be attached to the product that the TCC ship
    I guess the packaging was exactly the same though, so I wonder if there is any labelling on the outside to let you know for sure if you are getting the English or JP comic, or is the comic loose outside of the box?

On a side note - on that ehobby page you linked to, the background image is really nice, featuring their various Gen1 exclusive redecoes.

Sky Shadow says his is from the Collector Club and that his comic is in English comic... so that should be proof enough, until I get my hands on it.