Page 728 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 708718723724725726727728729730731732733738748 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is it just me but does Bot Shots Cindersaur share the same colour scheme (purple with blue face) as G1 Cindersaur but have a beak and talons more reminiscent of Flamefeather?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Maybe they are the long lost love child
    First: Ewww. Second: Lol!

Seems strange that they got the colour scheme right but then swapped his alt mode for one of his teammates animal forms. Then again I suppose they did the same for Snarl in Animated - looks just like Snarl in robot mode, but has Slags animal mode.

Aren't like half of Botshots existing Botshots with new colours? Maybe there is a Flamefeather one? (I don't know, I don't follow or pay close attention)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Aren't like half of Botshots existing Botshots with new colours? Maybe there is a Flamefeather one? (I don't know, I don't follow or pay close attention)
    Na, there isnt, but I bet if someone from Hasbro reads your post we will see one soon

I spose it is only the beaked head that is reminicent of Flamefeather, even the clawed hands on the beast mode are more Cindersaur - Flamefeather just has fingerless claws like BM Tankor

Did we miss out on the Kreo Microchanger wave with Rodimus/Cyclonus?

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Did we miss out on the Kreo Microchanger wave with Rodimus/Cyclonus?
    Looks that way...

I'm doing a hefty collection cull, trying to keep a single 'definitive' of my favourite characters. After finding the upcoming Generations Cosmos and Swerve are the best so far, I went to pre order at BBTS, but they had since sold out. Do we have any word on the likelihood they'll be released locally? I know TFS has them for pre order, but I have some stuff in BBTS PoL and there's nothing else TFS has that I want for now.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I'm doing a hefty collection cull, trying to keep a single 'definitive' of my favourite characters. After finding the upcoming Generations Cosmos and Swerve are the best so far, I went to pre order at BBTS, but they had since sold out. Do we have any word on the likelihood they'll be released locally? I know TFS has them for pre order, but I have some stuff in BBTS PoL and there's nothing else TFS has that I want for now.
    check out Amazon for "amazon global eligible"
    I think they're on there
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've always thought of Impactor's colours as primarily purple and yellow, but I've also seen him in a lot of images recently as purple and orange. Am I wrong? Is it meant to be more orange than yellow?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've always thought of Impactor's colours as primarily purple and yellow, but I've also seen him in a lot of images recently as purple and orange. Am I wrong? Is it meant to be more orange than yellow?
    You're right - purple and yellow was correct for a quarter of a century, but his Generations toy is purple and orange.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    check out Amazon for "amazon global eligible"
    I think they're on there
    Got mine for about $28 shipped and they arrived yesterday.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)