Page 735 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 715725730731732733734735736737738739740745755 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, one of the wing mirrors of my clear BT Mirage snapped off a few months ago. But since finally getting Alternators Mirage, I'm just going to leave BT Mirage in robot mode (since Mirage almost always used his invisibility ability as a robot) -- the Alternator will see more transformation play.

Much like Ghost Starscream, I couldn't sell BT Mirage even if I wanted to (I tried a few years ago, but had no bites ). MP Ghost Screamer was the single greatest MP shelfwarmer here, and I still come across this toy at conventions and fairs at below its original RRP.
    I would love a Henkei Ghost Starscream, but he goes for pretty high prices. Couldn't say I could afford him.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I would love a Henkei Ghost Starscream, but he goes for pretty high prices. Couldn't say I could afford him.
    I'd never sell him as he completes my Henkei Seeker collection. But yeah I'm so worried about opening him because of clear plastic figures ending up breaking like Gok's Mirage. Broken pieces are not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    MP Ghost Screamer was the single greatest MP shelfwarmer here, and I still come across this toy at conventions and fairs at below its original RRP.
    Are you referring to the TRU Australia RRP for him? Because if so, I'm not surprised. That was a STUPIDLY high price for that MP.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I was... but then I just realised that this discussion was about Henkei Ghost Starscream, not MP... oops.

Well I opened my Henkei Ghost Starscream. Really nice use of the Classics Seeker mould. He was super nerve-racking to transform because of the super tight joints combined with the clear plastic. I'm happy I did it.

For anyone lucky to have a G1 Overlord could you please post a comparison pic for me next to some of the more common G1 toys?
    I just want to get an idea of size

has anyone ever seen one of these or know if its a fake G1?? I've only seen a cookie crisp Jazz and can't really find anything much details on an OP cookie crisp? nothing like having another OP variant

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321443713...84.m1438.l2649

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have one Transformer I've never opened. A Henkei Ghost Starscream. He's packed away somewhere and I would dig him out, open him, and give him pride of place on my Seeker shelf. But he's clear plastic and I know thats a disaster waiting to happen. So should I open or not?
    I was going to suggest opening it as you clearly have a love for this toy.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Well I opened my Henkei Ghost Starscream. Really nice use of the Classics Seeker mould. He was super nerve-racking to transform because of the super tight joints combined with the clear plastic. I'm happy I did it.
    and you did.

I don't think you have too much to worry about, clear plastic is more brittle than more standard plastics but the seeker mold is fairly solid, except maybe for the wing attachment points. If your careful you shouldn't have any issues. It's not anywhere near as fragile as gold plastic.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    For anyone lucky to have a G1 Overlord could you please post a comparison pic for me next to some of the more common G1 toys?
    Pretty much the same size as Scorponok; half the size of Fortress Maximus; at least double the size of most G1 toys. Look at any of the big G1 collections in the Reflector's Collections and Comparisons thread here for a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    has anyone ever seen one of these or know if its a fake G1?? I've only seen a cookie crisp Jazz and can't really find anything much details on an OP cookie crisp? nothing like having another OP variant
    It's a 'custom'.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I don't have many G1 toys on display but Overlord is one of them. I also don't have quick access to my other G1 toys so this is a bit of a random mix.

Monstructor, Devastator and Omega might be smaller than you expect.

Moments later, Overlord killed all these Transformers...