Page 762 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 742752757758759760761762763764765766767772782 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Since Madman isn't releasing the rest of Transformers Prime on Bluray I'm looking at importing them. But the versions on Amazon (season two, three and Predacons Rising) are all listed as Region A/1. I also only have a Playstation3 for a BluRay player and know it can be a bit restrictive.

So can people confirm they've bought the US TF:Prime Blurays and can play them on a PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I must be one of a very few people that thought that Maximum Dinobots was just ok. It was a decent story, but not the masterpiece that people make it out to be.
    It's a masterpiece compared to Heart of Darkness! But otherwise I think it's a great conclusion to Furman's IDW-ation series.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So can people confirm they've bought the US TF:Prime Blurays and can play them on a PS3?
    I own the US BR and it does NOT play on my PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    No coin.
    Cheers, thanks for that... must be a local promo they had then...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I own the US BR and it does NOT play on my PS3.
    Darn it!

I keep seeing the season one Bluray at JB and for a moment thinking "maybe it's season 2?" but no...

Heya does anyone what contents came with the G1 Minibots with reflective iron-on patch? There appears to be 3 items, a content sheet, iron-on patch and some sort of catalogue.

pictures would be really appreciated
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Darn it!

I keep seeing the season one Bluray at JB and for a moment thinking "maybe it's season 2?" but no...
    Madman confirmed quite a while ago that they will not be releasing any of Prime Seasons 2, 3 or movie on Blu Ray here.

The only option is to import from Amazon and buy a region free player, or crack your existing player to play region free, or Pirate.

I'm going to go out my way to buy product not from madman in the future as a result of their decision. It shits me to tears.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Madman confirmed quite a while ago that they will not be releasing any of Prime Seasons 2, 3 or movie on Blu Ray here.

The only option is to import from Amazon and buy a region free player, or crack your existing player to play region free, or Pirate.
    Yeah I know Madman said no but I've been waiting just in case maybe they would end up releasing it. I don't care enough about Prime to buy a player or new computer drive to watch it.

I saw the US versions in my Amazon wish list last night and thought Id check as I would buy them today if the answer to my question was the opposite.

I know this has been asked multiple times before but I couldn't find where I saw it , If I purchase AOE on Blu-ray from Amazon will it work here on either a PS3 or PS4?

Thank you.