Page 763 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 743753758759760761762763764765766767768773783 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Thank you.
    There was much more discussion than that, somewhere... Talk about how Paramount releases being mostly region free and links to lists of region free discs etc.

A couple of pages back in this thread: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=7597

Not to toot my own horn, but BBT's quoting of my posts pretty much covers it.

Not specifically tf related, but how separate is Mr Toys Toyworld in Queensland from Toyworld in other states?

Is it the same company, subsidiary or a complete break away?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Heya any1 have the Botcon 2002 Souvenir Program Guide? just want to know if it features images and content of the exclusives Rook and Tap Out, cheers
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

How much does a US mail forwarder charge? I found something I want on Amazon but the shop doesn't post here.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I swear I read this somewhere before but now I can't find it again.

It would be great if someone could confirm or deny: there were slight tolerance issues when you attempted to combine RiD Optimus Prime with Car Robots Ultra Magnus into Omega Prime?
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Not specifically tf related, but how separate is Mr Toys Toyworld in Queensland from Toyworld in other states?

Is it the same company, subsidiary or a complete break away?
    Toyworld is a franchise, so people and businesses can buy a license to set up a store. The company "Mr Toys" appears to have bought licenses to have about 22 stores, which they keep to within SE QLD. Mr Toys (branded) Toyworlds are bound by any Toyworld catalogues and sale prices, but the rest of the Toyworld chain is not bound by the Mr Toys catalogue or sales. (they might, just to make the sale)

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Heya any1 have the Botcon 2002 Souvenir Program Guide? just want to know if it features images and content of the exclusives Rook and Tap Out, cheers
    Tap Out had a full page bio in the US BotCon 2002 guide. Rook was the UK exclusive, but their "Guide" was just a folded A3 piece of card and didn't have anything on it about Rook.
    Tap Out, Glyph were packed with biocards though, done in the style of the 80s trading cards, but Rook didn't.
    It was printed somewhere, but I can't remember where though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    How much does a US mail forwarder charge? I found something I want on Amazon but the shop doesn't post here.
    They vary significantly. There are some listed in the dealer section somewhere, so do a search for Forwarder or other related words to see what has been suggested before.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I swear I read this somewhere before but now I can't find it again.

It would be great if someone could confirm or deny: there were slight tolerance issues when you attempted to combine RiD Optimus Prime with Car Robots Ultra Magnus into Omega Prime?
    I haven't combined them in nearly a decade but if I remember correctly I had no issues

It's top heavy and the Magnus component may be prone to sliding off and possibly rubbing up/scratching the chrome on Fire Convoy/Optimus Prime's chest. I found that the chrome on Optimus Prime's chest to be more durable than on Fire Convoy (the only part of that toy which is better made than the Takara version; the rest of it's inferior, especially the poor quality rubber on the tyres). Take it easy and be sure that the tabs are connected in properly. It's pretty much the same flaw that Super Fire Convoy has anyway. Still... this was one damn cool toy at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I haven't combined them in nearly a decade but if I remember correctly I had no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It's top heavy and the Magnus component may be prone to sliding off and possibly rubbing up/scratching the chrome on Fire Convoy/Optimus Prime's chest. I found that the chrome on Optimus Prime's chest to be more durable than on Fire Convoy (the only part of that toy which is better made than the Takara version; the rest of it's inferior, especially the poor quality rubber on the tyres). Take it easy and be sure that the tabs are connected in properly. It's pretty much the same flaw that Super Fire Convoy has anyway. Still... this was one damn cool toy at the time.
    Thanks . Wanted to make sure no issues before I jump the gun and purchase them.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"