Page 778 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 758768773774775776777778779780781782783788798 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    So did they start producing prime RID figures again? I picked up a couple from uncle petes tonight and everything from the figure to the packaging really new
    Who did you pick up? Kup, Bumblebee, Rumble? They had these a while back also, must've been a deal for dead/old stock picked up by Uncle Petes

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Who did you pick up? Kup, Bumblebee, Rumble? They had these a while back also, must've been a deal for dead/old stock picked up by Uncle Petes
    Vehicon and rumble. Both packages were very clean with little to no markings. Hoping to pick up a Kup at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    So did they start producing prime RID figures again? I picked up a couple from uncle petes tonight and everything from the figure to the packaging really new
    I'd suggest it's old stock that was never distributed and now Hasbro everywhere is looking for clearance houses to move it on.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Are United Rumble/Frenzy good enough to chase up? I already have the data discs, but they're a bit lackluster. They look good visually, but are they worth the $70 they go for?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Uncle Pete's in Wollongong are renound for doing this.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Are United Rumble/Frenzy good enough to chase up? I already have the data discs, but they're a bit lackluster. They look good visually, but are they worth the $70 they go for?
    Depends how attached you are to the characters/having a Classics/WfC-verse set of Soundwave minions.
    They are pretty fun little toys, and they look pretty good with the WfC Soundwave mold (I don't have the FoC Voyager), and the way HTT incoroprated the pile-driver gimmick is pretty clever, but personally I wouldn't pay $70 for them. The Masterpiece versions outdo them in every way IMO.

No. They're great Scouts, but not $35 each great. For that price you might as well get the Masterpieces.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-...item1c3a11ade9
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...item2ed858c5cf
    i.e. buy both and sell off Buzzsaw and Ravage at 50% of what you paid -- works out to be just over $70 for Rumble and Frenzy incl. shipping.
    You might be able to find cheaper, I just spent a few seconds finding those on eBay; they were just the first non-KO ones that I found (someone w/ an eBay account should really report all those KO sellers ).

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Depends how attached you are to the characters/having a Classics/WfC-verse set of Soundwave minions.
    After playing Rise of the Dark Spark, which had a bit more screen time of Rumble/Frenzy, I really like the United pair now.
    Because of that, I think the United pair (and the recent FunPub redecos) fit well with both the WFC/FOC toys (better than the data disk pair in robot mode), and the Generations/Classicverse ones.

I got them for $50 shipped from TW. I really like them except for the hair trigger pile drivers. I got them because they are repurposed into IDW Frenzy and Rumble in Dark Cybertron.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got them for $50 shipped from TW. I really like them except for the hair trigger pile drivers. I got them because they are repurposed into IDW Frenzy and Rumble in Dark Cybertron.
    Well that's a plus. Does anywhere still have them for $50?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust