Page 803 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 783793798799800801802803804805806807808813823 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

finally managed to get my grubby mitts on TF Battle tactics for my Nexus 5, android. But the bloody game crashes constantly. Any tips? It's driving me nuts! I haven't finished a single battle without it crashing yet.

Think I've done it, just did a re-install. The dodgy connection at Starbucks must have messed with the DL when I tried yesterday. Here's hoping.
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 8th March 2015 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    The dodgy connection at Starbucks
    What, Starbucks is still a thing???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'd like a second opinion on something.

In this clip
    from the Beast Wars episode Bad Spark, fast-forward to the 3:30 mark: During Primal's flashback, do you think the planet in the background is Cybertron?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I don't think so, too organic looking. Isn't part of his back story with Depth Charge about an off world base.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I don't think so, too organic looking. Isn't part of his back story with Depth Charge about an off world base.
    Rampage leveled Colony Omicron, then killed everyone on Starbase Rugby, then went on the run for 4 years until Depth Charge finally managed to capture him.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

That supports the idea that the flashback is not taking place in the orbit of Cybertron.

Animated Blitzwing: is it a forgone conclusion that buying the Hasbro version will result in owning a floppy mess? Is the Takara version better?

Ta
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That supports the idea that the flashback is not taking place in the orbit of Cybertron.
    Excellent. I appreciate the second opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Animated Blitzwing: is it a forgone conclusion that buying the Hasbro version will result in owning a floppy mess? Is the Takara version better?

Ta
    I've personally found the plastic quality on my TakaraTOMY Animated Blitzwing to be substantially superior to that on my Hasbro Animated Blitzwing. Having said that, I had a notoriously bad run w/ Hasbro's Animated Blitzwing; particularly with the tabs that hold the tank turret in place showing stress marks, and my first two having faulty wing pegs. But I haven't heard this problem happening w/ anyone else, so it could just be isolated to me (much like how every MP Lambor I've seen has had weak shoulders, but everyone else says that theirs is fine).

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Ta
    My Hasbro Blitzwing has always been rather good to me, given, I don't handle him much (If at all) but he's always been solid and MAN do I love his dumpy little "Metal Slug"-esque Tank mode!
    (Not forgetting the Man-E-Faces homage )

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Excellent. I appreciate the second opinion
    Late to the discussion as always , but to chime in - I'd agree; that planet seems to have land masses & water, not to mention an atmosphere, so I reckon it wouldn't be Cybertron either.

At least, if Maximal High-Command were worth their salt, they wouldn't want to be testing/experimenting on Protoform-X anywhere near Cybertron or its outposts.