Page 810 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 790800805806807808809810811812813814815820830 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I'd be surprised if TakaraTOMY released Blackheat (JP version of Blackjack) considering that he's an Autobot.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    You make a good point there. Also still have an extra MOSC Legenda Tailgate, and MOSC Legends Windcharger and Thundercracker I'm not convinced on yet too... (Damn buying whole waves...)
    Yeah you could probably get the same for them too
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd be surprised if TakaraTOMY released Blackheat (JP version of Blackjack) considering that he's an Autobot.
    That's pretty cool - unlikely, but cool. Would be really cool if they redo CW Prime into a Micromaster Overload as well; that, and another 3 cars repainted into Micromaster decos and make it into a Micromaster combiner

(Maybe CW First Aid as Fixit, CW Streetwise as Stakeout, and CW Rook as Barrage.)

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I think we can only speculate at this stage and look at what they did with previous series.

TakTomy tend to use any Hasbro mold that exists but you can't always predict what they'll do with it or where. Look at Generations Scoop and Beast Hunters Knock Out now turning up in their RID line. They used IDW Generations Megatron, but skipped his retool. And they've not used either Skids or Crosscut yet.

I think the non-G1 members of the combiners are unlikely to turn up over there, since they appear to be not much more than repaints. The Voyagers might get used, the remolds seem a bit more substantial, but I could imagine them getting skipped at this point or even being other characters.
    He's a wise one that Paulbot
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

hi guys, just picked up a g1 metroplex the rubber wheeled variant and have noticed that two of the rims are a gold colour. any thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    hi guys, just picked up a g1 metroplex the rubber wheeled variant and have noticed that two of the rims are a gold colour. any thoughts
    Vintage or Encore?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

vintage

[IMG][/IMG]

This is for anyone with the RID App on their device - how do you get it to scan the circular codes from the toys?
    Each time I start the App it goes straight to the game. I can't get out of the game, and I can't seem to stop the game from starting when I tap on the App.

The toy packaging isn't much help, as it only says to install the App, scan the codes and play the game... but my device (Galaxy s4) will only play the game. There isn't even any options screen/menu.
    Is my device already too old for this App to work properly?

top right hand of the map screen, there is a logo with the spinning circle around it, select that, watch the instructional video and then go for it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)