Page 834 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 814824829830831832833834835836837838839844854 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Anyway, right now I'm looking into the hasbro key to vector sigma figure, is anyone able to confirm if that MP is at a same or close to the same scale as the CW Leader Megatron?
    Just confirming for you, that the Hasbro Optimus Prime that comes with the vector sigma accessories is the Mp10 toy that the others are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Just confirming for you, that the Hasbro Optimus Prime that comes with the vector sigma accessories is the Mp10 toy that the others are talking about.
    what vector sigma accessories/prime are we talking about here??
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    what vector sigma accessories/prime are we talking about here??
    There's this release of Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10 version) that comes with Vector Sigma and a Key - which is the one Meister wanted to know if it would be in scale with CW Leader Megatron.

That's a sweet looking accessory, but I'm not prepared to buy another MP10 just to get it. But great for people who don't have an MP10 yet (or those who don't mind just getting another one).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's slightly more complex, but the pair go well together because Megatron is about "Gen1" looking as we are likely to get from Hasbro (or TakaraTomy for the foreseeable future).
    Also no legal hassles with import and ownership!

There's this release of Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP10 version) that comes with Vector Sigma and a Key - which is the one Meister wanted to know if it would be in scale with CW Leader Megatron.
    And knowing is half the battle.
    If I didn't already have an MP 10 I'd consider getting that. cool accessory.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

How quickly does Premium Collectables send out their preorders? Did people get UW Superion around the same time as Japanese EMS preorders? I'm thinking about trying them for UW Devastator, just got to scrounge together the cash upfront.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

How much Australian does it approximately cost to go to Botcon, not including at con purchases? Thanks
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    How much Australian does it approximately cost to go to Botcon, not including at con purchases? Thanks
    Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    MP-10 is about the same size as CW Megatron.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There are two main moulds for MP Optimus Prime, the original MP1 mould and the newer MP10 mould.

Left: MP10, Right: MP1

In terms of size...
    MP1 = 30.5cm
    MP10 = 24cm
    CW Megatron = 23cm

So yeah, height-wise MP10 is the nearest match. Also, remember that Australia will be getting the reissue Japanese MP10 Optimus Prime which has different colours from the standard Hasbro release. You may like to compare and see which version you prefer.
    Thanks everyone for the info (including Paulbot for saving me from looking like a dope )

So basically MP-10 is what I should be looking at for the best scale opponent to CW Megatron, and the key to vector sigma one is an MP-10 = awesome . I've had a quick look at a few comparison vids between the Takara and Hasbro versions and the main differences appear to be different colours (Hasbro reflects G1 animation while Takara reflects G1 toy more) with quality of the product (more tight and better detailing) going to Takara. Essentially its going to be a present for my son (yes I've decided to seize the opportunity to relive my youth through my kids), meaning that its for the purpose of being played with as opposed to being displayed, so of course price plays a big part in that category for me which leans me more to the Hasbro version as it is "supposed" to be "cheaper", and the finer detailing sort of becomes irrelevant since its most likely going to get banged up.

Unless of course the Takara version is available for the same price then its much of a muchness to me (although personally I think I like the colouring of the Hasbro one better since I've already got a G1 figure - and that one is mine)

Does anyone have any idea on what the going price range would be for the Takara release MP-10 that Australia is supposed to be getting? Goktimus - I'm assuming you mean its scheduled to hit Toys R Us etc sometime this year?, would I be right to assume it would most likely be around the Ultra Magnus price i.e. $300, or can we expect it to be somewhere around the $200 mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Goktimus - I'm assuming you mean its scheduled to hit Toys R Us etc sometime this year?, would I be right to assume it would most likely be around the Ultra Magnus price i.e. $300, or can we expect it to be somewhere around the $200 mark?
    Yeah, should be coming out later this year. As for price, your guess is as good as mine. Hasbro's MP10 sold here for $150, so my guess would be that the imported TakaraTOMY reissue might sell for $200.