Page 837 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 817827832833834835836837838839840841842847857 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Anyone got a lead on where you can get TAV Override from? By the time I found out about him all my usual sources had sold out and my weeks of subsequent searching has turned up naught.

Does anyone know whether it's been hinted that Hasbro will be releasing deluxe CW Groove on his own sometime down the line? Torn between getting the Takara giftset and the Hasbro version because I actually prefer the colours of the Hasbro version but want Groove as a full sized limb rather than a legends version.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Does anyone know whether it's been hinted that Hasbro will be releasing deluxe CW Groove on his own sometime down the line? Torn between getting the Takara giftset and the Hasbro version because I actually prefer the colours of the Hasbro version but want Groove as a full sized limb rather than a legends version.
    I think it will depend on what Takara does with Blast Off.

I reckon if they make their own space shuttle mould (or even possible heavily retool the Alpha-Bravo mould), then Hasbro might do what they did with Slingshot and Wildrider, and release Groove and Blastoff in a small wave of 2.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Do we have an ongoing RPG on the board thread? If we don't would anyone join in if I started one?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Do we have an ongoing RPG on the board thread? If we don't would anyone join in if I started one?
    I think there have been some in the past, they tend to last for a while and then go a bit quiet. I don't know if I have the attention span myself but your welcome to start one.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

When I see or hear the acronym RPG I'm thinking of Rocket Propelled Grenade. But I'm sure you're not referring to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    When I see or hear the acronym RPG I'm thinking of Rocket Propelled Grenade. But I'm sure you're not referring to this.
    RPG means either Rocket Propelled Grenade, or Role Playing Game. There are variations on Role Playing Games, some are played in video games, some are in real life, some are played on forums, like this one.

MMORPG is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. JRPG is a Japanese Role Playing Game. Turn based RPG is a RPG where people take turns playing the game. Table top RPG is a RPG played on a table with little figures. etc, etc, etc.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by TFWiki
    Part of the second assortment of Beast Wars Deluxe-class toys, Wolfang transforms into a timber wolf. In robot mode, his wolf mode's back becomes a hand-held shield, and his tail becomes a spring-loaded missile launcher; two anchor-shaped missiles are stored in Wolfang's midsection. By transforming his shield and replacing it on his back, his gun can peg into the shield's handle for storage in robot mode. This potentially doubles as an inefficient Attack Mode for his wolf mode, as the gun is facing backwards.
    I'm a few 100km away from my collection. Would anyone care to try this out?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I'm a few 100km away from my collection. Would anyone care to try this out?
    I spent several minutes failing to figure out what they were talking about, when I realised I had grabbed K-9 instead of Wolfang.

On Wolfang, the shield's post does sit in the crevice where the gun's post folds into, but I think it is just coincidence that the two are of similar length (they are intentionally similar width because they both have to fit in the fists)... it doesn't fit perfectly like a post in a fist hole, it sorta just sits in there comfortably and falls out if the toy is moved too much.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I spent several minutes failing to figure out what they were talking about, when I realised I had grabbed K-9 instead of Wolfang.

On Wolfang, the shield's post does sit in the crevice where the gun's post folds into, but I think it is just coincidence that the two are of similar length (they are intentionally similar width because they both have to fit in the fists)... it doesn't fit perfectly like a post in a fist hole, it sorta just sits in there comfortably and falls out if the toy is moved too much.
    Damn. I was formulating all sorts of ideas about it acting as a turret for a basic-sized figure to man whilst riding Wolfang.

Cheers for having a look anyway, Griff.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...