Page 867 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 847857862863864865866867868869870871872877887 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Does anyone have a pic of Combiner Wars Sky Lynx with Titan class Metroplex, especially in base/city mode?
    People have said CW Sky Lynx works well with the Legends class (which 'plex was designed to interact with), so I'm curious to see how they scale together.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    The Toys R Us Devastator, is that the Hasbro or the Warriors unite Takara Tomy version?

Only reason i ask, as i know they are selling TT Superion

Thanks
    Toys R Us" UW Superion is the Hasbro AP version with English language instructions. There is no such version for Devastator nor are there any plans for one AFAIK

Couple of quick queries:

1: Did Deluxe RID Jazz and Sideswipe ever get released here? Wondering if I just missed them or they have not been out.

2: The release date for MP Shockwave seems to keep changing. Does anyone know the latest specific date? Just think its going to run down to the wire with my current PW time limit with HLJ.

Many thanks, Trev

I'm pretty sure Sideswipe was in the first wave on shelves here months ago.
    Not sure about Jazz.

No idea about the release date for Shockwave.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've bought two Jazzes from different Kmarts, and saw another one in store as recently as last week. So yes, RID Jazz was released here. I think he might be short packed though.

Amazon Japan currently has MP Shockwave listed for March 26th release.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I've bought two Jazzes from different Kmarts, and saw another one in store as recently as last week. So yes, RID Jazz was released here. I think he might be short packed though.

Amazon Japan currently has MP Shockwave listed for March 26th release.
    Cheers for that

Shockwave's release date keeps changing (according to Amazon Japan, who are the most accurate source). It started out on the 31st, then moved to the 19th, then back to the 31st, and now is noted as the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sideswipe was in the first wave on shelves here months ago.
    Not sure about Jazz.
    Sideswipe and Jazz were wave 3... which we didn't actually get here, but both toys were in wave 4, which we did get here, last September.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Shockwave's release date keeps changing (according to Amazon Japan, who are the most accurate source). It started out on the 31st, then moved to the 19th, then back to the 31st, and now is noted as the 26th.
    Given the change in release date is only minor, it's perplexing as to the reason for this. Perhaps the Activation Executive is throwing darts at the calendar to determine the revised release date. Don't quote me though.

Just as long as Shockwave comes out before I need to ship my Private Warehouse offer I'll be happy... Ideally Ratchet would get in that window too but I don't like those chances.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Sideswipe and Jazz were wave 3... which we didn't actually get here, but both toys were in wave 4, which we did get here, last September.
    Cheers for that - sounds like maybe I should have ordered the JP versions instead of trusting to luck

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Just as long as Shockwave comes out before I need to ship my Private Warehouse offer I'll be happy... Ideally Ratchet would get in that window too but I don't like those chances.
    Yeah I have to ship my PW on the 28th so it's cutting it damn close for me