Page 911 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 891901906907908909910911912913914915916921931 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Beast Wars played pretty loose with sizing, but I think generally the life form on which their beast mode was base was more scanned as a skin to cover the existing robot.

Sizes weren't changed when they took on beast forms, which resulted in a giant rats, ants, spiders, and birds, regular sized cheetahs, and dinosaurs who were all over the place.
    I think "scanned as a skin to cover the existing robot" is the best description I've ever seen for the Beast Wars sizing discrepancies. [Thumbs up emoji]

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Beast Wars played pretty loose with sizing, but I think generally the life form on which their beast mode was base was more scanned as a skin to cover the existing robot.

Sizes weren't changed when they took on beast forms, which resulted in a giant rats, ants, spiders, and birds, regular sized cheetahs, and dinosaurs who were all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I think "scanned as a skin to cover the existing robot" is the best description I've ever seen for the Beast Wars sizing discrepancies. [Thumbs up emoji]
    So BW alt-modes were pretty much cosplay, got it.

Cheers for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I totally agree!

So I've become a fairly happy collector of the new RID warrior class figures.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm losing it or not but have we seen Wave 8 in Australia at all?? We've definitely got wave 7 and 9 here at the moment but I wants me a Bisk!

Online prices are insane.

I'm also interested in the minicon battle pack with Grimlock and Decepticon Back from wave 2. I've only ever seen the wave 1 assortment. I'm hoping these guys turn up at the reject shop in 6 - 12 months for a good price because I can't see them being released anywhere else after the clearance they went through at TRU to move wave 1.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I totally agree!

I'm trying to figure out if I'm losing it or not but have we seen Wave 8 in Australia at all?? We've definitely got wave 7 and 9 here at the moment but I wants me a Bisk!

I'm also interested in the minicon battle pack with Grimlock and Decepticon Back from wave 2. I've only ever seen the wave 1 assortment. I'm hoping these guys turn up at the reject shop in 6 - 12 months for a good price because I can't see them being released anywhere else after the clearance they went through at TRU to move wave 1.

We've had Bisk, well, at least my store has. I remember looking at him and Ratchet as I put them on show.
    I'll keep an eye out for any future deliveries of RID stuff for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

We've had Bisk, well, at least my store has. I remember looking at him and Ratchet as I put them on show.
    I've been trying to hunt down s Warrior class Ratchet, BBTS and HLJ all sold out. How much they going for?

$29 for RID's and $25 for the TR deluxes

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

That is so weird. I was thinking of asking that same question here this morning.

I've been into to RID Warriors also in the last few weeks. I ended up buying the Takara Tomy versions of Ratchet, Jazz and Bisk for $110 delivered on EBay. Figured $36 each wasn't bad for the Takara versions.
    I was looking at the ridiculous prices for Warrior Paralon and Scatterspike this morning. Can't find them anywhere except EBay.

When?

No one has reported them yet (at least, not with a search of the word "Bisk" in the sightings section).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    When?

No one has reported them yet (at least, not with a search of the word "Bisk" in the sightings section).
    huh, must've been a pretty small release. I'd be interested if you see one mate, I was hoping to catch one during Targets sale this week. but I've been to 3 stores and no luck.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Found Stormshot, Blastwave, Starscream, and white Drift at Myer this morning if thats any help. (Wave 9)