Page 992 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 97298298798898999099199299399499599699710021012 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

If you can still get it for less than $90 shipped, that's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Official images of four of the upcoming Cyberverse Battle Call toys - Optimus, Bumblebee, Meteorfire, Wildwheel.

We finally get some new characters in Cyberverse, and one of them looks like a flying brick... although, Meteorfire does look like something you'd seen in the original Marvel comics when the issue is set on Cybertron.
    Is Wildwheel the first Transformer to actually come with a hat?

Not a helmet, not a scarf thing like DOTM Megatron, but an actual removable hat accessory?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Is Wildwheel the first Transformer to actually come with a hat?

Not a helmet, not a scarf thing like DOTM Megatron, but an actual removable hat accessory?
    Some of those Kreo mini-figures in 2015 of iconic characters dressed up in different era costumes had hats.

Does anyone know what the difference is between regular release 2015 robots in disguise starscream and the clash of the titans version?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

G1 Monstructor - leave it assembled, or break it up into the individual bots?

He's been standing quite happily at the back of one of my shelves... I presume he's still intact because I can see the legs.... but every now and then I wonder about his state.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post

He's been standing quite happily at the back of one of my shelves... I presume he's still intact because I can see the legs.... but every now and then I wonder about his state.
    OOOH, that's a tough one, I don't have a complete set myself, but there is some significant gold plastic in there. I'd be very very careful..
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Man, I wouldn't touch Monstructor. I've heard some terrible things happen when you try to disassemble him.

I display all my combiners combined, if I were in your shoes I'd just leave it.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post

I’d leave it
    I think the gold plastic is okay under static compression loading, but once you put it under active tension that’s when you’ll get issues from strain

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Does anyone know what the difference is between regular release 2015 robots in disguise starscream and the clash of the titans version?
    I don’t think there’s any difference in the toys. I think Starscream was first released in the clash packaging and then later in the standard packaging