Page 751 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 731741746747748749750751752753754755756761771 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer mum View Post
    Dear experienced transformer peoples.
    My 14 yr old son has been collecting transformers since he was three (ok I promised him a thunderbird and couldn't find one and ended up with a transformer).
    My problem is that he has saved birthday money etc to buy PX01 genesis from robot world. We picked it up from the post office this weekend only to find a box with everything but the transformer in it. It came from Steven Chen in Hong Kong. Has anyone had any dealings with these people. Have we just wasted our money. We have advised PayPal but have no idea what has happened.
    Not had much to do with the internet, and this is my first question I have ever asked, yes I am IT challenged, but the look on his face (and mine) has galvanised me Into action.
    No idea whether this is even the right place to start, but here's hoping.
    Thanks. Transformer mum
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Steven Chen is from Robot Kingdom, a reputable site many of us here use, so i would expect them to help you sort it out if you contacted them direct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Strange that the robot could be missing. It's really BIG. Expensive too.

If it comes to a dispute you will need every bit of information and communication you have. If you have the shipping invoice (papers attached to the box) check the weight - I could see that as being a huge piece of evidence to prove weather the robot was in there when the parcel was sent.

Where exactly did you order from?
    Both pieces of advice above are good. I don't know the guy myself (and wouldn't have been able to tell you he works with Robot Kingdom) but I've shopped with Robot Kingdom many times and find them to be very reliable.

I would be interested to hear how it works out for you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Question for anyone thats used TRU in America with shipping to Australia.

I ordered MMPR Legacy Dragonzord and Legacy Dragon Dagger from TRU US. They arrived today in a massively oversized and beat up box. Does TRU normally ship items in inappropriate packaging or are they normally better than this?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Question for anyone thats used TRU in America with shipping to Australia.

I ordered MMPR Legacy Dragonzord and Legacy Dragon Dagger from TRU US. They arrived today in a massively oversized and beat up box. Does TRU normally ship items in inappropriate packaging or are they normally better than this?
    Nah, they're shite, to be blunt.

Whats the name of the Japanese G1 black micromaster transport truck that usually has a 'cybertron' sticker on his side?

Are you thinking of the Micro Trailers?
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Micro_Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Whats the name of the Japanese G1 black micromaster transport truck that usually has a 'cybertron' sticker on his side?
    Not sure if they have names, but the black one with a zero on the side came with Sky Garry and the black one with an Autobot symbol came with Star Convoy, while the white ones came with some of the regular Micromasters, with numbers up to 12 on the sides. It looks like the Micromasters that were released on cards in 1990 in Japan, were re-released in 1991 in boxes with a trailer in each box.

Hopefully that was the trailers you were referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Are you thinking of the Micro Trailers?
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Micro_Trailer
    Or just look up tfwiki... and save yourself about 15 minutes looking up sources online.

I got a Star Convoy last week he includes one Micro Trailer but has space for two. It's a really nice accessory.

Awesome thanks guys!!! Microtrailers huh

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not sure if they have names, but the black one with a zero on the side came with Sky Garry and the black one with an Autobot symbol came with Star Convoy, while the white ones came with some of the regular Micromasters, with numbers up to 12 on the sides. It looks like the Micromasters that were released on cards in 1990 in Japan, were re-released in 1991 in boxes with a trailer in each box.

Hopefully that was the trailers you were referring to.
    Excellent, so I found a Sky Garry trailer while I'm packing up my collection for when I move house in about a month. Hopefully I come across Garry as well

Question

Is the MP-08 2014 Grimlock Reissue crown the same crown that the Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock's?